+29

important note: i know that the fault line is directly sliced through Japan, and when there's earthquakes, Japan is more likely to get hit. And I am aware that Korea is very unlikely to have earthquakes, but please bear with me as all of the events are fictional and made up in my mind. Hihi.

Karma decided to walk you home. The redhead being your boyfriend, of course he would do that.

The both of you reached the gate of your house, there was no car in the garage, and you sighed in relief.

You turned to Karma, as he did the same. "So, goodnight then." You smiled at him, and he smirked as usual.

"Goodnight, babe." His smirk grew smugly, "babe?" You chuckled at the endearment.

"Yeah, what's wrong with it? I mean... You're my girlfriend after all." He inched closer to you face,

You just giggled and playfully hit his chest, he just laughed slightly.

"So... I'll see you tomorrow?" He slyly wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you close. You smiled and placed your hands on his back.

"Okay~ goodnight."

He slowly leaned in for a quick peck and you smiled afterwards. You both soon bid goodbye and you went in your house. Locking the door with the passcode. 

You turned around to see your brother, smirking. You flinched at your eyes widened at the sudden appearance. You put your hand on your chest and sighed in relief.

"Yah Hwang Jinhyun-ah! Why are you just standing there sipping tea like you were actually waiting for me?" You put down your phone and wallet,

"Oh, I don't know.... Maybe.... Try explaining this?" He pointed his phone to you, and shows a picture of Karma leaning into you just a while ago in front of the gate.

"AHHHH-! I mean... W-where'd you g-get that?" You acted innocent. "No need to hide it sis, I know you both are already dating." He shoved his phone back in his pocket and you stared at him in confusion.

"Don't worry, I won't tell." He interjected, "like hell I'd believe that." You rolled your eyes, then glaring at the older boy in front of you.

Your brother weirdly looked A LOT like you that your aunties and uncles would mistake you both as twins.

"I swear!! Plus, you both are my otp anyways so..." He smiled at you cheekily and you chuckled, "Okay, whatever. Where's mom and dad?" You walked over to the kitchen for a little snack. You took a milky way chocolate bar and took it with you to your room.

"Still in the meeting, they said they might come home late." Jinhyun finished up his tea and washed his cup. "you should go to sleep, it's your first day of second semester tomorrow." He warned you and you nodded, heading to your room and got ready for bed and went to sleep.

~~

-6:30am-

Your alarm rang, annoying enough to make you fume in anger even before opening your eyes, class starts at eight. And you basically finish fixing up by 7.

You lifted yourself up and started fixing up for school, you ran downstairs to see your mom in her hospital attire. "Good morning (Y/n)." She said in her usual sweet tone.

"Oh? Are you off to your clinic?" You asked your mom while putting your hair up in a braid bun, a few strands of hair falling on each side of your face.

"Yep," Your mom said, placing down plates.

You looked over to where your bag was and you picked it up. "Wait no, that's my bag, your bag is over there." Your mom said,