+27

Bitch-sensei and Karasuma-sensei are currently on the set up date and you were focusing on them.

It didn't really take too long, but Irina took Karasuma's napkin and kissed it, then pressing it against Karasuma's lips.

"I like you, Karasuma. Goodnight." Irina called out to the dense man. And walked towards the hotel terrace. Karasuma, being the straight-laced man that he is, never budged his expression whatsoever.

The whole class approached the blonde and complained about how that kiss didn't have any hits. You on the other hand, was sneakily looking at Karasuma, "Wow, he is really dense." You commented.

It was soon the end of the assassination trip. And all of you headed home the next morning.

~~
-1 week later-

You were walking to your house after taking the train home from the grocery store, it's weird because all you bought is milk. You were just by yourself since Karma had to bid his parents goodbye at the airport.

Kayano had something to do and Kanzaki walked home with Sugino. Nagisa seemed to do something aswell. So you were basically all alone.

You took out your phone and plugged in earphones, listening to some LANY.

It didn't take too long until you reached home. You put the milk in the fridge then plopped yourself down the couch. Your parents might be coming home anytime this week.

"Summer is ending in two weeks..." You whispered into the air, sighing.

"I'M BOREDDDD" You whined out, you tried eating, it didn't work. You tried entertaining yourself with games on your phone, didn't work.

No matter what you do, you're still bored. So what other way to do than....

Go to Karma's house of course!

You put on a white tee and denim shorts with slippers. You took your phone and soon started walking to the redheads house.

You pressed the doorbell and waited for an answer, "let's just hope Karma is already home--"

The door opened, revealing a shirtless Karma, his hair was wet with beads of water threatening to fall from the tips of his red locks. A towel was hanging on his shoulder.

"You're here, why?" He asked, smirking whilst leaning on the door frame. You quickly walked past him and laid yourself on his soft couch.

"I'm bored at home." You blankly said, trying to erase the insanely hot image of Karma in your head.

Your cheeks were heating up as you tried covering it. "Oh... Okay," He said before a chuckle and he finally put a shirt on.

Their living room was air conditioned so the heat wasn't a big deal. You took out your phone and pointed it to Karma, "Bakabane, wifi." You briefly signalled and he took it, typing the password.

He gave it back to you and you started scrolling on your feed. "ne, (Y/n)-san" Karma called out, and you hummed as a response.

"What do you think Koro-sensei is doing?" The redhead sat down beside your laying figure, placing down a box of pizza with about 5 slices.

"Ooh! Where'd you get these?" You took one slice and took a bite, "From the airport," He took a bite on his slice,

"ohh. Anyways, I think Koro-sensei is being a perverted octopus somewhere." You looked over to Karma who's just playing something on his ds.

You sat up and scooted to Karma, laying your chin on his shoulder.

"Whazzat?" You asked, bewildered.