+6

*still your pov

"Nagisa-kun! Sugino-kun!"

"Are you guys alright?"

"It's hurts."

"Okuda, you're safe. That's a relief"

"Sorry, I went and hid myself"

"No, you did the right thing."

"Eh?"

"Those assholes are used to bullying. You can see how casually (y/n) called them gangsters. And how she said 'remember anything?'. They're scared of (y/n)'s father, so they didn't take (y/n) with them. As known as (y/n)'s skills, she knows their fighting style."

"Ohh, speaking of (y/n), did she get kidnapped?"

Words echoes as my eyes fluttered open. My stomach feels terrible. I groaned as the others rushed to me. "(Y/n)!! Are you okay? Does anything hurt?" Nagisa asked me and I faked a no. I need to stand up for them. Make up for how I lost a fight. Not only I feel terrible physically but emotionally as well. I hate disappointing people, I hate it.

"I'll be fine, those jerks are assholes. They're cowards, they are to my dad. You have no idea how much they'll be shivering in fear once they know that I went easy on them. I surely won't later." I smiled reassuringly, it's true that I went easy, since I underestimated them. Sure their fighting style is the same but more power was put to it.

I surely won't go easy on then next time.

"But, how are we gonna find them?"

Everyone fell silent.

-third pov-

"I've gathered my gang to take photos to commemorate such moments, No matter how loud you scream, no one's gonna rescue you." The leader, Ryuki, stated looking at the two girls tied up,

"Well, you do look familiar to me, Is this perhaps.... You?" Ryuki took out his phone and showed a picture of Kanzaki. She looks rebelous, her hair was highlighted brown at the ends as she holds a bottle wearing a tanktop and wearing a smug look on her face.

"I never thought you'd be in the top schools in Japan." He went closer to her face as Kanzaki winced at the smell of his filthy breath.

~~

-your pov-

This handbook is really handy, too handy it's kind of weird.

"There's a Page on what to do if someone gets kidnapped? A normal handbook wouldn't have had predicted a scenario like this." Sugino said, although my attention is on Karma. The guilt I felt after seeing him beaten up is something that makes my heart feel tightened.

"Are you sure your okay? You're not hurt whatsoever?" I said, gently cupping his cheeks then gently stroking his shoulder. "Yes, for the 3rd time. I'm fine, trust me (y/n)" He smiled and held my hand. He put our palms together and intertwined our hands. I blush yet I let that do its thing. I'm too caught up in the moment.

"Koro-sensei sure is paranoid." Karma said, putting our hands down yet still chained together.

"Yeah, he sure is." Nagisa looked at us as I quickly let go of is hand. Preventing rumors spreading.

Leaving a bittersweet taste in both our mouths.

"Although, it does make me calm down. He wrote down the things we should be doing right now." Nagisa stated.

~~

We arrive at the said builing, hoping the girls are here, and soon as we heard voices, I ran up. Faster than anyone, yet they manage to keep up.