+3

i put the live action karma cuz why not?

-your pov-

I woke up at my own bed. The birds were chirping as rays of sunlight shone through the couch by the window. It was a nice day, but what happened last night?

All you remember was you cried in Karma's arms.

Oh, okay.....
.
.
WAIT WHAT?!

I shot up from my bed and quickly walked back and forth in my bedroom.

What happened? How'd you get home? Did Dad already came home if ever Karma took me home? Did my brother see him? Did Karma say anything stupid? Did he say he was my boyfriend? Or even worse...... Did we kiss?!

-third pov-

Inside the girl's mind was such a mess her mind started to hurt. It's such a nice weekend. There's no time to be stressing about this.

"Argh! What if he did something.... ugh! Forget it. Face your father and brother" You did pep talk in front if the mirror. Remembering the fact that your father and brother arrived home last night.

You slowly opened the door, trying to be quiet as much as you ca--

"Oh hi, sweetie... You're awake!" Your father greeted, sipping his coffee and typing on the laptop. You cursed under your breath and sighed.

-your pov-
"Hi! Dad," I smiled, hugging him. "Where's Jinhyun?" I asked and he pointed to his room.

"Still sleeping, I have no idea why but he said something about jetlag." He chuckled. How can someone from Korea have jetlag from going to Japan.

I chuckled and as I was going to the kitchen,

"Yah, (Y/n). I think that redhead is pretty nice. You should date him." Dad said calmly.

"E-eh? M-mwo? (w-what?)" I asked. I knew this was coming.

"That boy last night. It was.. Karma, I think?"

~~

karma's pov

how am I gonna take her home? I didn't really wanna do this but oh well.

I knocked at her house's door. It was a modern mansion. Or so I thought, any big house for me is a mansion. A man's voice answered and opened the door.

I'm assuming this is her father. She takes after him. My heart is really pounding. "May I help you? And why do you have my daughter." He says and slowly takes (y/n) away from me.

Cool cool, he's chill.

"Oh, uhh. I'm her friend, or bestfriend.. Anyway, she won a bet between us so she asked me to take her home. But then she looked at the stars and cried. So I comforted her and she fell asleep. No harm done, sir." I tried my best not to stutter.

"Hm, very honest I see. Jinhyun!" He called out for this very tall male. Looks like (y/n), probably her brother. Although she never mentioned a sibling.

Her father let me in so I thanked him and went in. Her brother was just taking (y/n) to her room.

"So, you are a friend. I see." He chuckled. "What may be the name, my boy?" He smiled calmly and I smiled as well.

"Karma Akabane, sir." I said and he nodded. You have no idea how my heart wants to jump out my chest. And how it wants to shut down after what I think is her mom and showed up and gave me a cup of coffee.