You entered your hotel room to see a sleeping Kayano on one bed, you chose the other bed so you threw yourself on the bed. You sighed as you feel the cold sheets of the bed and pillows.

You stood up again and changed into an oversized with tshirt and shorts. You removed your bra and it felt like heaven.

You laid on your bed in tucked yourself in the sheets. As fatigue took over you, your eyes fluttered close, falling into a very deep sleep.

~~

The next morning came, you woke up at about 8 in the morning because Kayano shook you like crazy.

"(Y/n)! (Y/N) WAKE UPPP!! THERE'S FRENCH TOAST FOR BREAKFAST AND I AM NOT MISSING AN OPPORTUNITY OF A LIFETIME!!" Kayano shook your body and you groaned and rolled out of bed, falling on the floor.

"Ow!" You exclaimed, "Jesus Christ (Y/n), get your shit together will ya? Kanzaki and Okuda are waiting for us outside. "Let them in, I'll just fix up." You said with your hoarse voice. Kayano let the two in as they just plopped in your bed.

You were staring at the mirror, looking at your massacred hair, wrinkled clothes, and those red lines on your arms. You rubbed your face and groaned in laziness.

You did your usual routine and wore a simple:

(sandals :>)

You rushed out from the bathroom to see the three girls well dressed for breakfast. "Let's go?" You asked and they nodded.

- after breakfast -

As all of you were leaving to the dining hall, you noticed that the helicopters were powering up and ships were located on the surface of the see.

The sun was shining brightly above as the majestic blue skies reflected on the broad azure seas. The water was sparkling and the wind felt wonderful.

Your mom tapped on your shoulder. "(Y/n), make sure to take care of yourself, okay? You can't just rush into fights like that." She said making you giggle and nod. "Also, I got an inhaler from your doctor. These are the best for you." She handed you an inhaler, with a small cherry blossom tree designed at the back of it.

"I painted that on last night before the medic team fell asleep." She smiled and you hugged her.

"Love you mom... Buh bye!" You said and she hugs you back.

You held the inhaler as the whole class thanked the medical team for their efforts and time. The soldiers were shown gratefulness as well and the school allowed to publicize the suitcase of the IV drop virus.

After all that, all helicopters left. Including your mom's medical team. All your classmates were just staring off the distance.

"Yesterday was really an eventful day." Kayano said, walking next to Nagisa. "I'm glad everybody is safe." He said.