CHAPTER 1

Year X795

"Fire Dragon's Roar!"

The bandits that was after the treasurer of the village were defeated by the last blown of fire that belongs to Salamander, the bandits were screaming in agony due to the hot fire and next follow by an Ice Make.

"Hoi Ice Furrball! Don't ruin my fire!" Natsu yelled with annoyance.

"You almost burnt down the forest you idiot!" Gray yelled back, in a ready position to beat Natsu up, but when they were about to punch each other at the face a sudden huge sword broke apart their contact.

"Huwaa! Erza." They gulped and step away from the sword, "You fool! That's enough with it!"

"Yeah, we should head back to the village to report our quest is done." Lucy said along with Wendy, Happy and Carla.

"Gray-sama! I want to join fighting with you too!" Juvia said suddenly, jumping out of nowhere to his arms.

"Were not fighting!"

"Aye."

Time skipped at the village.

"Fairy Tail thank you once again for your help to capture the bandits that were trying to steal our treasurer." Said the chief village with a bow, "It's our pleasure, if you need help come to us immediately!" Erza said proudly.

"Oh! How about we celebrate a feast tonight before returning your journey to Magnolia." The chief exclaimed, the other members look at each other and get excited.

The villagers held the feast in the centre of the village with tables and chairs, decorated also with beautiful lights. Even the village is small, they could throw this feast every time in years.

"It's been a long time I didn't ate this meat!" munch Natsu, his hands full of food and foods.

"Aye! This fish is delicious!" Happy claimed also.

"Natsu! Happy! Don't eat on the tables!" Lucy reminded them with a frown, "Oh come on Lucy! Eat with us!"

"Nope, I'm on a diet you see."

"That's useless, your weight will always stay the same." Natsu mocks while laughing.

"Hey that's rude!" Lucy grunts and stomped off away from Natsu and Happy sight and go to the other table where Erza and Wendy are.

"Lucy-san, you want this?" Wendy offer her a cupcake in her small hands, "Thanks Wendy, but I am full." Lucy smiles.

"Eh? I saw you haven't touch any of these food Lucy-san."