CHAPTER 14

A figure walks towards the guild hall that was half ruined and everyone that was not getting hurt stood up to kick some butts to the culprit who has destroy half of the guild.

Erza, Laxus, and Gajeel walk to where Natsu and Gray standing at.

As soon as the figure shows itself, Natsu and the others glared at the person, "As I expected the Fairy Tail wizards. You are indeed powerful."

"WHERE'S LUCY?!" shouts Natsu as his fists already on fire, "The Demon Celestial Wizard huh? I've already taken her control and now she's no longer the Lucy Heartfilia you've guys known."

Fire Dragon's Wing Attack King Mode was already inches away from Agnor face as he shuts out Natsu's attack in instant. "He can cut Natsu's fire?!"

"Heavenly heels, thousand swords!"

"Ice Make Demon, Lance!"

"Lightning Dragon's Roar!"

"Iron Shadow Dragon's Secret Art!"

"Useless." Agnor cuts down in a row all of their attacks, and return it back to attack the mages.

"Everyone get down!"

Agnor's back attack succeed to make all the mage taken aback and even Natsu and the others who were standing now, lying on the ground, they were all in bruises due to Agnor's magic was too powerful.

"How dare you, hurting my brats!" Makarov shouts in anger but when he was about to transform his magic to got bigger, he was trapped in a sealed box in a flash as he disappears from everyone sight.

They all look at the sealed box in horror, their master is gone. "Hmph, you shouldn't underestimate my powers, Fairy Tail."

"GIVE BACK MASTER!" Erza shouts in anger, she cannot move due to Agnor's magic. Somewhat his magic made everyone kept lying down on the ground, not be able to move.

Agnor took the sealed box and look satisfied, "I can make him to be the Demon Celestial's follower."

"STOP IT!"

A Regulus Impact suddenly appeared out of nowhere and it attack Agnor, in a flash it hit him and he flew back outside out of the guild, "Who says I will be the Demon Celestial ruler?"

Everyone widens their eyes at the familiar sound and they could see their blonde friend shows up out of nowhere with her five Celestial Spirits at her left and right.

"I won't let you hurt my friends, Agnor!"

***

"LUCY!" everyone cheered.

(A/N : So this is what Lucy and the Celestial Spirits look like in their demon form, I'm sorry if it's messy because I can't draw it in digital :")  )

Natsu widens his eyes at the sight, it was Lucy! It really is her! Her feature may be different because of the demon power form make changes her entire appearance, but it was her, his Lucy. He was five feet away from her, she was in front all of the guild members.

Lucy looks behind everyone and her sudden looks make all of them stiff for a moment. "I have no much time! I will be back where Agnor held me in a few minutes!"

"What?!"

"Lucy what exactly happened to you?!"

"Agnor ordered me to kill him."

The guild members gasps, especially Natsu who was shocked at her words, if she killed him, she will die too! He groans, wanted to run to her side so badly and give Lucy a hug, he misses her. He missed her a lot, but at this time he couldn't do that. Agnor must be defeated somehow by sealing his magic.

"Heavens of the XX stars, released magic!"

As soon she chanted her magic, all the guild members could able to stand on their feet and Makarov was out from the sealed box as well, everyone quickly ran towards Lucy, but when they were about to, another attack of Agnor's unknown magic are targeting them and Lucy quickly defends it in a flash with her demon claws along with the other Celestial Spirits.

Everyone look at her in surprise how powerful she is blocking Agnor's magic, "Scorpio! Virgo! Capricorn!" as she said that, the three spirits went to the black wizard to knock him off down, surprisingly the Celestial Spirit's attack succeed to make him hurt.

When Erza was about to hugs Lucy, she couldn't because Lucy wasn't able to be touch. Lucy had left her body on the other side to protect the guild, "Lucy! What happened to your body?!"

"I told you I can't stay here for any longer, this is my spirit. My own body was on the other side." She said, slightly giggled.

"Listen, Agnor's aim all the time were making me to be the next demon ruler and killed him with my own hands. I don't know why he would want to lost his life but like Zeref said to us, he already lived for 500 years."

"But if you kill him Lucy you will also—"

"I know, so that's why he wanted me to kill him. Because only a demon power could hurt and kill him."

"So that's why he cannot block your Celestial Spirits attack!" said Juvia.

But then her body began to disappear to dust as everyone look at her in panic, "Lucy!"

"Agnor held me in the sky above Magnolia!" Lucy said, holding the pain that her other body receive the previous attack.

"What?!" Gray asked surprised.

"It's his magic realm so you guys cannot find me that easy, he made it invisible so my scent or magic cannot be track!"

"Don't worry Lucy! We will find you no matter what!"

"Yeah wait for us!"

Lucy look at the others and smiled sheepishly, "Thank you everyone... Please sealed his magic!"

Natsu who was being by her side all the time watching her, pats her head gently, although he cannot feel it because she's only a spirit. "Luce..."

Lucy smiled warmly as she saw the fire dragon slayer that she missed, the first person that always popped in her mind whenever she went, the pinkette will be always be her only one she loves, doesn't care at all if he loves Lisanna back.

"Natsu, I'll be waiting for you."

When she said that, Lucy and her other celestial spirits went off into thin air and all that's left was Agnor who was lying down on the ground, badly injured.

Don't forget to vote if you guys like the story <3