CHAPTER 10

Natsu's POV

I ran to the South Park in hurry to meet Lisanna, maybe she has something important to tell me about this Lucy's demon curse or somewhat, but I have to make this quick so I can go back to the guild soon to meet her!

As I reach the park, I could see Lisanna standing against the Sora Tree, this tree reminds me of when me and her as a child back then. But I quickly brush it off and stood in front of her. "Hey Lisanna. Kinana said you've got something to tell me, what's the matter?"

When she heard my voice, she glances her head to see me with her warm smile, "Ah Natsu. You're finally here."

"Yeah, what's up?"

"It's been a year you're gone with your team for the 100 years quest so I might want to talk here with you for a while. Look at the scenery, it's beautiful."

I look at the scenery that she was pointing at and it was true. I never seen this view at night, it was beautiful but when I was about to decline that we can chit chat about this later, Lisanna next word made me freeze. "Lucy was it? That kept bothering you."

"What?"

"To be honest I was really jealous of her," she whispers.

"Jealous? Of what?"

Lisanna glares at me suddenly and was about to move to the front to get near me, but a stone stumbled her feet that made me fall alongside with her. I widen my eyes as she was still looking at me with an expression I couldn't understand.

"Natsu you idiot! I have feelings for you for such a long time, I love you!"

Once again, I was taken back by her sudden confession, I could see tint blush cover her cheeks as she kept her sky blue eyes on me. I blink several times, don't know what to do. This is the first time someone would ever confess to me. Happy, I need your help ASAP!

"Those feelings Natsu, are that you care for her like you care too to all of us, but it's different."

Erza words suddenly cross in my mind and I just remembered something very important.

"Lisanna, can you get off of me first?" she nods slowly and help me to get up as well.

"Sorry, at the end I messed up all the plan that I was going to tell you."

I smile a little and take one step closer to her, "Lisanna, I don't know exactly what to say but thank you. Thank you that you have those feelings for me."

I see her face that was light earlier change to gloomy in instant, I felt bad but I have to tell her so she will understand. "I care for you, I really do. Because you're my childhood friend, you were always there for me, but my care for you are the same like the others members of Fairy Tail."