CHAPTER 16

Agnor look at Natsu in fear as he walked towards the black wizard in an instant, seconds later he could feel the dragon's claw was holding up his own frame in the air. Agnor miscalculate Natsu's power, he thought his other magic dragon mode was no longer in his body so he decided to take him down alone but it's useless.

Natsu was too strong.

The magic realm breaks and when his magic was off, to surprise, Natsu and Agnor himself was back at the guild. The Fairy Tail members who's still remained there widened their eyes at what they just seen.

"Holy shit! It's that a dragon?!"

"NATSU?!"

Makarov, Erza, Gray and the others look at the pinkette in horror. They've never seen this side of Natsu but is it really him?

"Erza, the sealed magic!" roared Natsu, Erza flinch at the sudden called and threw the sealed magic cuff towards Natsu.

The fire dragon slayer caught it and put those around Agnor feet, the black wizard screams in pain and soon he lost conscious and shut his eyes close. He fainted due to the sealed magic and Natsu put him on the wooden floor.

Master and Freed quickly held him in a sealed box, next Makaraov dialled the member council to come here and capture Agnor.

"Flame Brain! Is that you?!" asked Gray disbelief, he approached his frenemy and touch his dragon like bat wings.

"I am, you idiot!" Natsu roared and everyone gulps in fear at Natsu's different voice. It's a bit hoarse and heavy, but it's the Natsu they knew.

"Since when you have this form?" Erza asked, somewhat feeling amused at Natsu's featured.

Natsu just grin and looked around and realize some of the guild members are not here. He shots his head directly outside the guild and look at his comrades, "I still cannot sense Lucy's magic. Where's the others?"

"The dragon slayers went off to the sky with exceeds to search for her," replied Erza.

"Until when you will look like that?" asked Gray, somewhat uncomfortable seeing Natsu's body was look like dragon.

"It will last until when I wanted to."

"What?!"

"I have to find Lucy as well, see ya!" Natsu said, and he was in position to flap his wings. Then everyone's jaw drops to the floor, seeing Natsu fly away fast out of the guild.

"HE ACTUALLY CAN FLY?!"

At the sky.

The wind brushes off Natsu's scale as he can see cloudy skies covered the Magnolia city. He kept flying around above the sky to sniff Lucy's scent, he can sense her magic but her usual smell was different and he cannot find her. Natsu really miss her smell. He flies up to the clouds but still haven't found her yet.

"NATSU?!"

Familiars sound could be heard and he saw the dragon slayers along with the exceed looking at him surprise, "Natsu are you alright? What happen?!" Happy asked.

"Wait is that really him?!" asked Laxus next, disbelieve.

"Why everyone didn't know that this is really me?!" he stated, pissed off.

"Because you never showed that you can transformed into a dragon to us!" Charla said.

"Well I saw him once in Fairy Tail the movie: Dragon Cry," said Happy looking at the readers.

"Salamander! You never told me you have that form! Teach me how!" Gajeel said, excitingly.

"Ugh shut up! We have to find Lucy first!"

"But we already searched for her! We cannot fly further up there!"

Natsu thoughts for a while, try to remembered what Lucy's spirit said back then at the guild ago, and then he just knows what she meant, "That's it! Lucy said she was above the sky, so that means she's higher than this."

"Natsu! It's too dangerous!" Happy cries, the cloudy storms were getting bigger and scary, even the others don't want to went there.

"Laxus-san, you're a lightning dragon slayer you should go." Wendy said, "I wanted to but this cat over here already crying out of loud."

Natsu flew through the cloudy storms without a word and heard his friends yelling his name, he doesn't care what above will there be. He just wanted to see and find Lucy so bad, his anxiety was impatient when he's in the Igneel King Fire Dragon's form.

When he already flew through the stormy clouds, he glances everywhere and see below him there's a white cloud that shaped rectangle, that must be it! He flies towards it, and he was cast on a spell, he smells a very familiar scent, Vanilla Strawberries.

Lucy is there.

***

Lucy straighten her two feet to see the wounds that was already healed three weeks ago reopen up as blood spills out from both of her feet. She sighs and confused, how can she defeat Agnor in a state like this when he comes back?

She even cannot stand on her own, her demon form was already gone and she was now back to normal. Feel kind a relief as she holds the curse bell in her hands, so this was the thing that made the demon power in her reacts in agony, no wonder she hates the sound of it now.

Then there was a giant shadow that fall from the sky and Lucy squinted her eyes, she senses a really strong magic power as she tried her best to stand but it was no use, she couldn't. Fear are washing all over Lucy's face, afraid that Agnor will take her down because she hurt him back at the guild.

She closes her eyes, waiting for something to happen but then a really familiar voice made her eyes open wide. She shot her head to the sky, and it was like a miracle happen, it's like the god just granted her wish.

"Lucy!"

Don't forget to vote if you guys like the story <3