CHAPTER 5

All Fairy Tail mages stared at the blonde girl ahead them in horror, she was shouting in agony and her screaming was loud as ever. She moves side to side of her body, it was like a real demon take over her body, a crack sound could be heard and Reed's sealed box will break in any minutes.

"LUCE!" Natsu yelled in fear, but Erza hold him.

"LUCY GET AHOLD OF YOURSELF!"

Everyone shouts in fear as Lucy kept moving around in fury, she kept shouting and tell everyone that she was really hurt, it was so much pain to her!

"PLEASE MAKE IT STOP—"

~KCRING~

"That sound again!"

"What was it?!"

"Heaven of all the 999 stars, I Lucy Heartfilia the Celestial Demon should call..." a sudden murmur come out from Lucy's mouth and she was now standing on her feet, Reed's sealed magic was shattered to pieces in an instant without everyone's realization, her eyes were shine bright like gold but her entire body was covered in red and black demon.

"LUCY!"

"WE SHOULD STOP HER! SHE'S BEING CONTROLLED!"

"Open gate of the 12 stars celestial demon, ZODIAC!"

"She could open all gates without the keys?!"

As soon as the chanted words come out from Lucy's, all the Celestial Spirit Wizard were standing beside her, but they were also the same feature like Lucy, they were being controlled and somewhat they got red eyes each of them.

"Kill them."

"MASTER WE GOT TO DO SOMETHING!"

"This can't be happening! Why the Celestial Spirit too?!"

"LUCY SNAPPED OUT OF IT! WE ARE YOUR FRIENDS!"

"Destroy... Destroy Fairy Tail." Lucy murmur once more, and when she was about to take down whoever it is at her sight. An unknown voice caught everyone attention.

"Good job. All hail The Celestial Demon, you work very well," a tall unknown wizard stood beside Lucy in an instant with a smirk, he has a black short hair and not that very well physical to see because he's wearing a cloak, they could tell he is part of the Zeref's former comrades.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO LUCY?!" shouts Natsu in anger, he was about to attack that filthy wizard but Lucy caught Natsu in a flash by the neck and lift him up.

"Lu...cy. Agh!"

"NATSU!"