CHAPTER 18

Wendy relief a sighed as she finished her last healing spell on Lucy's feet. She was moved into the infirmary to get treatment so she will be able to walk in three days, "Thank you Wendy! I owe you."

"It was my job Lucy-san," Wendy replies with her smiles and soon, Levy, Erza, Juvia, Mirajane, Cana and surprisingly Lisanna went into her room. The celestial mages greet them as they circled her.

"Lucy how you've been doing?" asked Erza.

"Never been better." She grins at her.

"You really scared us when were back that you were already gone, Juvia should have been stayed." The water mage said.

"I am just really glad you're alright now, and so how about the demon power?"

"To be honest I really don't know but if the curse bell that belong to Agnor was not in his hands I guess I will be fine, besides I already know a little to control this power too."

They were all look at the celestial mage with a little smile, "I will try to accept this power also, you know I've become more stronger than before, I could consider that I was really weak if this power never grew in me."

"Lu-chan don't said that."

Erza nods, "Lucy, whether you are strong or weak it doesn't matter. That power was willing to fight along with your friends."

Lucy smiles sheepishly, "Thank you everyone, for everything really."

"Say, I just remembered. When you're gone for three weeks, you don't know how much Natsu was really worried about you," teased Cana.

"Yeah, he even didn't take care of himself that well because he was kept thinking about you all the time," continued Mira.

Lucy couldn't help but to blushes and there's tint pink covering her cheeks, "He did?"

Everyone nods in agreement, happy that the fire dragon's slayer had feelings toward her.

But then Lucy realized from the corner of her eyes there is someone who's still silent since she joined the conversation.

It was Lisanna. Come to think of it, no one probably haven't known she confessed to Natsu except the celestial mages and Mira, Lucy thought for a while, she must love him for years, and she kept that feeling on her own. Lisanna must've been thinking the time when is right to reach her feelings to Natsu.

She was curious why Lisanna was sad, did she got rejected? Or Natsu accept her feelings but did something fell wrong?

"Oh yeah Lu-chan, how's it going? The confession I mean," Levy suddenly asked out of nowhere.

"Uh..." Lucy look around the room and she sighs, everyone probably already knows she has feelings for Natsu, but with Lisanna here, she felt more nervous, "N-Natsu didn't get to read the letter actually."