CHAPTER 8

Lucy's POV

My eyes widen instantly at what Zeref word just said, I will be gone if we killed that Agnor wizard? It's the exact same curse like Natsu did two years ago, my body trembles in fear as I look down to the ground.

"Lu-chan," called Levy-chan as she squeezes my right hand.

"THAT'S BULLSHIT ZEREF! WHY?! HOW CAN YOU DO THAT TO HER?!" Natsu screams in agony and there's fire in his whole body.

"IF YOU PLANNING ON A CURSE TO SAVE ME THEN DON'T MOVE IT ON TO SOMEONE ELSE! ESPECIALLY LUCY! PLEASE BROTHER SHE DIDN'T HAVE TO INVOLVED IN THIS CURSE..."

I saw Natsu punch his fist to the ground with a hard crack, Gray and Laxus quickly went to his side to somewhat calm him down.

I felt my tears are welling up in my eyes, how could this happen. I was just trying to help Natsu at that day, how reckless I am getting the demon curse easily.

"Zeref, is there any other way to lift the curse?!" asked Juvia.

"Yeah, at least some kind of way to let off the demon power from Lucy!"

"Please do anything to save Lucy!"

"We lover her!"

Everyone...

I could feel everyone are now circled around me for a comfort and it makes me better somehow, except Natsu, Gray, and Laxus who was still in front by Makarov side.

"The curse cannot be removed but we can seal it." Zeref said, and all of them somewhat feel kind a relieve.

"What is it?

"It's not just an ordinary sealed magic, but it's different for Extended Wizard."

"Extended Wizard?"

"Oh, I haven't told you. Agnor is a curse wizard that has Extended magic so he called himself the Extended Wizard."

"An Extended, so that means he—"

"Yes, he cannot die and live for eternity."

Everyone once again was shocked by Zeref's explanation, it was all too much. All of us thought including Master that Agnor was some kind of normal dark wizard but it was not. It was far beyond our expectations.

"Listen, Agnor never show himself out because he can't do anything against a physical wizard like the kind of you in Magnolia. You guys must be thinking that he's one of my strongest demon in my book but he was not."

"In fact, he's the one who helped me to born E.N.D and the other demons."