Chapter 19

"This was clearly a carefully planned attack." Harry said, brushing his hands through his hair for what had to be the tenth time. His raven black hair was now sticking in every direction, even more so than usual.

"But targeting Hogwarts... that's impossible!" Ron said, sounding horrified of the possibility.

"Not if they got help from inside the Ministry." Theo said with a frown.

All three of them were sitting in a small waiting room at St. Mungo's hospital. Everyone who had been injured was brought to the hospital early in the morning. Madam Pomfrey managed to stabilize Hermione's condition as soon as Draco took her into the hospital wing. But since Hermione had yet to regain consciousness, she had to be kept under observation for a while longer.

Harry, Ron and Theo were suddenly aroused from their thoughts by loud noises coming from outside. They all looked at each other and groaned.

"Malfoy!" they said in one voice, launching from their chairs and hurrying outside.

Sure enough, when they went into the hallway they saw Draco Malfoy making a ruckus while demanding to go into Hermione's ward. Two male healers were holding him by the arms, while a third one was trying to talk to him.

"Mr. Malfoy" The healer was saying with impatience "Please understand that we cannot allow you to enter at the moment. The patient is undergoing treatment as we speak."

"I don't CARE!" Draco bellowed. "I want to be there. I want to see her!"

It was clear that reason was beyond his abilities at that moment. He kept struggling into the tight hold, throwing curses at the healers. His grey eyes looked wild and almost feral.

"Let me go right now or I swear in Salazar's name I will curse you all into the next century!" Draco said, shaking with fury.

"Mr. Malfoy..." the poor healer tried to say but was cut short by another one of Draco's yells.

"WHAT THE BLOODY HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!" another voice bellowed from behind Draco, drowning his words.

Blaise just got out of Hermione's ward and was now closing in on Draco, a murdering expression on his face.

"Blaise, thank Salazar!" Draco said breathlessly. "How is she? Is she going to be alright?"

"Malfoy, if you do not stop this uproar..." Blaise said warningly, scowling at his friend. He was clearly in Healer mode.

"Blaise, let me see her." Draco said in a low dangerous voice.

"You can't." Blaise replied simply, crossing his arms.

"Blaise..." Draco said, his voice turning another notch of icy cold.

The two men stared at each other for a couple of moments, until Blaise finally let out a huff, pulling something out from his robes.

"Fine! I see I have no other choice since you're being so damn stubborn." He gave Draco another intense look before saying firmly "Stupefy!".

Draco's body went limp between the two healer's grasp. They all stared at Blaise with an apprehensive look.

"Now, please take this madman away from here. Lock him somewhere if you have to, just make sure he can't barge in here anytime soon." Blaise said, scowling at the healers.

They nodded quickly and scrambled away from Blaise. With their wands they levitated Draco's body, taking him into a different ward. As soon as they were out of sight, Blaise turned to look at Harry, Ron and Theo, who were all staring quite stunned.

"Nice." Ron said appreciatively, being the first one to break the silence.

"I agree. Never thought I would see the day Draco Malfoy got stunned by his own peer." Harry said with a grin.

"Yes, well, he sometimes gets on my nerves so badly..." Blaise said scowling. "Let's just say that today I got my revenge for all those times." He finished with a satisfied grin.

"You do know he's not going to react nicely when he wakes up, don't you?" Theo said, clapping Blaise on the shoulder, showing a wide grin.

"Yeah but at least is going to be quiet until then. I just hope those idiots think about placing some silencing charms on his room." Blaise said pensively.

"What about Hermione? How is she?" Harry said with a worried expression on his face.

Blaise took a deep breath, falling into his Healer mode again. His voice turned serious as he told them about Hermione's health.

"The treatment isn't finished, therefore I cannot say for sure. We're more worried about her emotional and internal injuries than the external ones." Blaise finished with a sigh.

"What do you mean?" Ron asked, his eyes widening.

"She hit her head pretty badly when she fell and the Cruciatus that was placed on her wasn't easy either, but we've managed to heal all of the external injuries. We just have to wait and see when she wakes up."

"Do you think is there any chance for her to remember anything from before?" Harry asked, giving Blaise an intense look.

"It's too early to say anything about this but... yeah, I guess anything is possible. Though I do not know of a case when the Obliviate curse was undone, Draco's was rather special so it might not work the same way as the rest." Blaise finished with a deep sigh, brushing his hand across his forehead.

"Draco won't be too pleased about this." Theo said quietly.

They all looked at him, remaining quiet. They had to agree with Theo, Draco would go nuts if he knew there was even the slightest chance that Hermione would remember any of the things he tried to Obliviate.

Thank you all for reading this story! I'm sorry if the chapter seemed too short, I just had to present an angry and worried Draco :))) Stay tuned for the next chapter. Until then, have a wonderful day! ^_^ <3