3

Taehyung was seated in his office going through some case files when his assistant entered and gave him his schedule for the week.

"Sir you have a ceremony to follow. It's tomorrow at seoul college of arts and sciences and you have to give a speech to motivate the students there." said Mia her assistant.

"why would i go to some college to give a stupid speech??? and why are you telling me this i never agreed on this." taehyung replied clearly irritated by the fact that he would have to go to some college and bear students there swooning over him as always.

"But sir your father agreed to your visit at the college. You may not know this but your father is the vice chancellor of that college. So you will have to attend the ceremony."

"My father is???" taehyung asked again mildly surprised that his father was also investing in educational institutions but he was also aware that his father like to invest in different professions.

Nevertheless, he agreed because he can never refuse such a trivial thing his father agreed on.

"okay i will attend the ceremony" he said and picked his stuff and left his office.

Taehyung was casually driving his car to no where in particular. When he received a call from his mother. He smiled and picked up the call

"Hey mom"

"Hello handsome. Where are you?" his mom asked

"I'm coming home. Do you need anything mom?" he asked

"No just come home fast i have got something for you" his mom said teasingly.

"Alright i'm on my way." taehyung replied and hung up the call.

The first thing he saw when he entered his house made him annoyed. There sat Ji Won aka the biggest leech who was always trying to hit on him. At first he flirted with her too but he got bored just after three days. His biggest mistake was that jiwon was the daughter of one of his father's fellow lawyers and now she even visited his house which he didn't like even a bit.

He greeted his mother was going towards his room when jiwon stopped him

"Hello Taehyung. How have you been" she asked with a smile.

"Fine and not interested in you. So I'm going to go." he said rudely and left them alone.

Yejin was a little shocked but not surprised by taehyung's rude behaviour while jiwon was clearly embarrassed. Nobody ever rejected or ignored her as she was so beautiful and and from a rich family but here she was trying to desperately get taehyung's attention and getting badly ignored.

"I think he is tired. Its okay i will come again. I'll take my leave now Aunty. I had a great time with you." jiwon said to yejin with a sad smile.

" I also enjoyed your company jiwon. " yejin smiled at her and the jiwon left from there

Taehyung was laying in his bed scrolling his twitter account when yejin entered his room.She went up to him and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Tae are you okay. why were you so rude to jiwon?" he asked

"Mom i don't wanna talk about her." he replied in a bored tone.

"I thought you liked her." she answered.

"Nope at all. I don't like her mom. What are you even saying. i was just being good to her but she is nothing special." He put his phone on the bedside table and faced her.

"Its okay if you don't like her. Just refuse her nicely." she said.

"I clearly told her last time i met her that i'm not interested in her but she is still persistent. i don't like these type of people." Said tae.

She just hummed in response.

"Lets have dinner" yejin said

"No mom i already had my dinner.I just need to rest.I have a ceremony to attend at Dad's college tomorrow." he replied calmly.

"okay My love take some rest. And tell me if you need anything."

Taehyung smiled in return. She pecked his forehead and left his room.

"Tae I wish you will always get whatever you want my baby and i will make sure nobody will ever hurt you or refuse you" yejin thought to herself as she left his room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook just came back from his lunch with his friends. He greeted his mother and yoongi who were sitting in the little hall room and was watching T.V. Where suddenly the news of the Kim's and their success was playing. Miri ignored the news and called for jungkook to sit with them. They than chatted with one another for sometime. Jungkook all cuddled up to his mother like a baby and telling them how they spent their day.

They all then had dinner together which was delicious as always as their mother was such a skilled cook.

"hyung when will jieun come to meet us i'm missing her" jungkook said in between chewing his food.

"She is busy these days a little with her family but she will come to meet you and mom soon" suga replied.
"Ahhhhhhh okay" jungkook said.

And another day was passed just like that....