21

If you have any confusions regarding the story line you can ask me. A lot of things will be happening in the upcoming chapters. 

Don't be silent readers and don't be shy to comment. Do vote and comment 💜💜

        -----------------------------------------        

"Is this Jeon residence?" One of the police officers asked. There were three of them and a police car was also standing behind them.

"Yes  !! how can I help you sir?" Jungkook asked.

"Are you jeon yoongi??" 

"He is my brother. Is something wrong?" 

"We are here to arrest jeon yoongi." police man replied.

And jungkook's face paled.

"What?" he was shocked.

In the meantime yoongi reached there and he also saw the police . He got worrried but he composed his self as he didn't want jungkook and miri panicking.

"I'm Jeon Yoongi, you can leave him alone" yoongi addressed police officer directly.

"Mr. Yoongi you are charged with fraudulence by your previous company. And you were involved in illegal transportation of sensitive data of your previous company to a rival company. You have the right to consult and hire a lawyer and if you are unable to do that then the government shall hire one for you" the police man said in his professional tone while the other two men came forward and cuffed his hands. Yoongi was shocked and in distraught. 

On the other hand jungkook was going crazy with the thought of yoongi getting arrested and being taken away.

"But they have no proof against me, I have done nothing wrong" yoongi protested.

"That shall be discussed in court. Right now we have an arrest warrant against you and we are ordered to act upon it." they said dragging him out of his house.

Miri also came to the front door to see why the two boys were taking too long to come back but what she saw in front of her made her almost unconscious. Yoongi was cuffed and was being dragged into the police car while jungkook was crying and begging police officers to leave yoongi and give them time.

Miri ran towards them.
"Where are you taking my son leave him" she shouted at them and was going towards yoongi but jungkook held him back.

"Mom C-calm down we'll figure it out" jungkook said crying and hugging her.

"Where are they taking him jungkook,  stop them they are taking him away" miri was hyperventilating.

"Mom I'll be fine and I'll be back soon. Don't worry it's nothing. Please take care of mom and your self kookie hyungie will be back. You're my big baby right,  you'll have to take care of her" yoongi was yelling from the car and jungkook was nodding his head with teary eyes promising his hyungie that he will protect mom.

"I love you both" yoongi shouted when the car was driving away and finally it went out of their sight.

Both jungkook and miri were crying while they were still sitting on the entrance of their house.

And yoongi,  he doesn't even know how to save himself from all this mess. He was more worried about miri, jungkook and jieun. What will happen to them and how will they handle their selves???
He had no hope that could  save him. They don't have that much of money to pay lawyers. What will he do now. He was completely innocent and never did any fraud so what suddenly happened to them and why they were against him all of a sudden.