42 *

⚠ There are mature scenes in this chapter. Viewer discretion is advised.
The above artwork  🙏

Taehyung was going out of his mind right now.
First of all jungkook was unconscious and he wasn't responding. And secondly the blood flowing out of jungkook's hand was not helping.

He wrapped a handkerchief around his hand and slightly pressed on it to keep blood loss.

"Jungkookie my love. You'll be okay. I'm right here" he whispered in his ears gently moving him in his lap and kissing his temple.

Soon they reached hospital and jungkook was attended by doctor who disinfected his wound and bandaged it. Doctor told taehyung that he had a panic attack that's why he fainted and that to stay close to him and take care of him when he wake up.
He told that he will wake up soon.

Taehyung was currently looking at his husband who was laid on the bed. They were back in their hotel room.  He changed jungkook's dress into a comfortable one and cleaned his face and body with a wet warm towel. He himself took a shower and sat beside jungkook on the bed. Looking at his features and tracing them with his fingers. Stroking his head he waited for him to gain consciousness. There is no way he will sleep tonight.

He called yejin and told her about the incidence. She got extremely worried and wanted to talk to jungkook but taehyung said they will facetime them tomorrow.

Jungkook woke up after an hour. Taehyung was lying beside him on the bed.

"Are you okay?" he asked gently getting up and cupping his face.

Jungkook nodded and smiled. Taehyung sighed in relief.

"Thank God." he said kissing his lips.

"You want to eat something" he asked.

"No. I just want to hug you" he replied.

Taehyung's heart warmed and he pulled him in his lap. Jungkook straddled him and put his head on his shoulder.

"I was scared." Jungkook mumbled after sometime. Taehyung tightened his hold around jungkook's waist.

"I hate blood"

"You're okay don't worry love. We're together now. Just promise me you won't run around alone like that ever again"

"I promise"

"Let's watch a movie" taehyung suggested and jungkook agreed. They played a random movie and taehyung ordered room service because jungkook hadn't eaten anything since their lunch. And jungkook reluctantly ate while taehyung fed him. His right hand was injured so taehyung told him he will feed him from now on.

Next day they spent in the hotel room cuddling and watching movies. They talked to their families and told them they were perfectly fine and there was nothing to worry about.
While they got ready to leave for venice.

They spent the rest of their honeymoon in venice. The city was extremely beautiful and they enjoyed a lot there. The places were beautiful and they had the best time of their lives there.  On fifth day of their stay in venice Taehyung arranged a little surprise dinner at a private resort for him. He booked the whole place for the night so that nobody will be able disturb them.
It took them a few hours to reach the destination as the place was a little far away. Both of them were dressed nicely.

When they reached the place jungkook was in awe. The place was extremely beautiful and calm. There was no one except them and a few waiters that were anticipating their arrival.

Taehyung laced their hands together and jungkook looked at him his eyes a little tearing but he blinked it away.

"Shall we go my wifey" taehyung whispered in his ears and Jungkook giggled.  Taehyung used to call him wifey when they were young.