12

I always publish chapters right away I type it and barely proofread it. Yesterday i was reading old chapters and found some spelling mistakes and mainly they were apostrophe mistakes. Also i wrote yoongi her and yejin his two times. I know it feel awkward while reading. So i fixed most of them yesterday. I have already proofread this chapter and in the future i will continue doing it before publishing. Also English is not my first language. Thank for bearing with me......

Now enjoy the chapter. I have added some more taekook moments in this one 💜

                     ••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jungkook was in his room thinking about the encounter he had with that jiwon girl.

"Why she was so mean to me when i just met her" he mumbled to himself.

"And why she was saying taehyung was passing his time with me. He is my friend now and this stupid girl is giving me anxiety aghhh"

The door to his room was opened and mingyu entered his room.

"Hi hyung do you want something???"

"No jungkookie I was getting bored so i thought why not go out for a walk and also I'm new in this neighborhood so i just wanted to ask would you like to accompany me? " he asked hoping jungkook will agree.

"Sure. Lets go hyung" jungkook said standing up and they both walked towards a nearby park.

They talked about random things on their way to the park. They enjoyed the weather and mingyu bought ice cream for him which he gladly accepted as he can never say no to ice cream.

Jungkook failed to notice mingyu's caring and kind behavior towards him and both of them failed to notice a presence that was constantly stalking them................

           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung was in a famous shopping  mall of the seoul with his mother who wanted to buy a few things for herself.  She insisted on taehyung coming with her as they rarely get to hangout and today taehyung was free. Although he had other plans like to go out with jungkook but he left it for a day for his mother.

Now both of them were in the shopping mall and two maids with them who were holding the bags of accessories and dresses they bought.

They were currently present in a jewelry shop and yejin was looking for some bracelets she wanted to match with the dresses she bought.

Taehyung was looking around and his sight fell on a specific platinum pendant.

Simple yet pretty

Simple yet pretty. Just like his jungkook. He bought it and kept it in his pocket.

Yejin was also done with her shopping and now they decided to eat dinner together. Taehyung had dinner with his father many times considering they both were layers of the same court. So he decided to have one with his mom too.