5

Jungkook was treated in the hospital and doctor told Kim taehyung that his head had direct contact with floor while he fell on top of him so he had a concussion on his head and thats why he fell unconscious due to impact and pain.

Taehyung thanked the doctor and went to see jungkook in his room. He saw him talking to the nurse

"You okay??? " taehyung asked.
"YOU..!!!! " jungkook shouted.
"It's your fault that you were walking like a stupid and wasn't even watching where you are going and now i had this stupid bandage on my head that is already itching and now my mom's gonna smack me for getting hurt" jungkook ended with a glare.

Taehyung simply frowned at the disrespect of which he wasn't used to at all.

" Just be thankful that i took you in here why are you shouting " taehyung replied

"Because its your freaking fault" jungkook spat back.

"Yo____" taehyung could not complete his sentence when jungkook's friends entered in the room and started asking him about his head. He soon forgot tae who was still gazing at him intently without blinking.

" WHAT??? YOU TOLD HYUNGIE ABOUT IT" he again shouted " why i'm surrounded by fools". Jk sighed.

"Mr. Kim i think we should leave. The kid is alright now and besides he is so disrespectful its better that we leave" his assistant told him.
He just hummed and was about to leave.

A bewildered yoongi entered in hospital and ran straight to the reception and asked for jeon jungkook's room no. After he was told he went running to his baby brother and sighed in relief when he saw him in the hospital bed talking to his friends with a little smile on his face.

"Jeon Jungkookie. What happened to you. Oh my God who hurt you? " yoongi approached him while he cupped his face. His face concerned when he saw blood stains on jk's shirt and bandage around his head.

"Who are You?? " jungkook asked
Everybody froze for a moment and yoongi's face paled.

"Ohh wait you are my hyungie." Jungkook bursted in laughter and got a smack from yoongi in return who was holding his breath and jungkook winced in pain.

" Jeon Jungkook." taehyung mumbled with a serious gaze and finally left them alone.

"Hyungie i'm alright its his faul__!!!
Where would he go?? " jungkook looked around but found no one except for his friends there.

"Jimin told me everything but you should be careful. What if you'd get a serious injury. What i will say to mom? " yoongi said concerned.

"Ahh hyungie i'm alright you don't worry" he replied with his beautiful smile and yoongi actually calmed down after seeing his smile.

"Okay lets go home mom wil be worried. " yoongi said getting up.

Jaehyun entered and addressed yoongi

"Hyung they said the bill is already paid" he informed.

"Who paid it? "

"Kim Taehyung. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sir we are here" Mike (assistant) informed.
Taehyung broke the train of his thoughts after hearing him and came out of his car and entered his home and went straight to his office. (He also had an office in his house)

He called his most trusted friend "Hoseok i need you to find something for me" taehyung said

"Anything you ask" hoseok replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoongi and jungkook entered their house and  were met with an extremely perturbed Miri. Who immediately hugged her youngest when she finally saw him.

"Oh my God, My baby. Are you okay. Does it hurt." miri asked

"Mom it hurts so bad." jungkook replied giving his puppy eyes.

Yoongi rolled his eyes as he already knew what jungkook was doing.

"Mama i don't think it will get better soon. How will i go to the college for the week" he innocently said.

"No... !!! You will not go anywhere and you will only stay with me for the whole week. My baby looks so weak. " miri replied with  her eyes tearing up.

Jungkook again hugged his mom like a baby and winked at yoongi who was done with his younger brother.
"I'm going to get freshen up" he said boredly and went to his room.

Jungkook cuddled to his mom on the sofa in living room and eventually went to sleep hugging her.
While Miri was busy cursing at the person who was the cause of her dear son's injury.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung was sitting in his huge Room staring at the picture of a certain someone with a glare and unreadable expressions on his face.

"Why______" he whispered to himself.