37

Thank you so much for 21k+ reads on my book. It's my first book ever and I don't have many followers (but I'm thankful to those who support me) and i just wrote it less than two months ago i didn't expected it to get so many reads. Thank you and i adore you guys. Take care of yourself 💜
Also this chapter was long so it took me a while to write it and i couldn't update yesterday.

"Wake up" Taehyung said again but jungkook didn't budged.

They were both laid on the small bed. Their bodies pressed into each others. When Taehyung didn't get any response from a sleeping jungkook he frowned. He has been napping for over an hour now and taehyung didn't even blink his eyes for a second as he was constantly staring and admiring jungkook's perfect face amd body.

"So you won't wake up hunh" taehyung smirked and hovered above jungkook.  He held both his arms above his head and started leaving butterfly kisses on his face.

He kissed every single inch of his face and jungkook would move due to constant tickles it caused.
Currently taehyung was kissing on the cute little mole below jungkook's lower lip. It really suits him.

Jungkook's lips contorted in a pout before they came back to their normal position.

Jungkook finally fluttered his eyes open and whined as taehyung was kissing his lower lip again and again.

"Stop" he whined as he tried stretching his limbs but couldn't due to taehyung's weight on his body.

"Rise and shine" taehyung said in between his kisses.

"What are__ hmph"

"You doing __hmph"

Jungkook managed to say in between kisses, blushing madly but taehyung only smiled and finally stopped.

"I'm making up for all the days i have gone without kissing you" taehyung said and jungkook smiled.

"You really missed me that much" jungkook asked.

"More than you can imagine" taehyung said with a deep voice and jungkook just stared at him. Their eyes locked and content smiles on their lips.

"So how many day's kisses you got yet?" jungkook asked amused.

"One day down and 15 years and 6 months to go" taehyung said and dived to kiss jungkook again on his lips who just giggled at the action. Taehyung tickled his sides and it erupted laughter out of the younger. Taehyung felt blessed hearing the sounds of that contagious laugh. They kept teasing and playing in the bed loving the moment and being so close.

They both got changed into their dresses after taking a shower. Taehyung suggested to take a shower together and save water but Jungkook jsut slapped his arm and ran to take a shower covering his body with the duvet .

"And then you say you wanna save nature" taehyung mumbled sadly.

After he was done he came out dressed and taehyung went to get himself cleaned. Jungkook didn't felt any pain just a little sting whenever he will walk but he can easily endure it. Taehyung was still cautious and asked him again and again if he was okay to which jungkook just rolled his eyes.

"Does it hurt?  Are you okay?  Should we get medicine or any ointment for you" taehyung asked

"I'm fine" he said getting embarrassed after hearing the same question for the nth time.

"But you don't look comfortable walking" taehyung asked worried.

"Because it stings sometimes but its not that bad taehyung so don't worry" jungkook reassured him but he wasn't convinced.