38*

Congratulations Armys we broke the record for most no.1s on iTunes in 104 countries 😍❤
I accidentally published it without editing. But here it is now. Don't forget to vote and comment💜

After some paper formalities Taehyung and Jungkook left for their home. Their families had already left they stayed behind because taehyung had to do some paperwork. After they were done they both got into taehyung's car.

Jungkook was still silent and won't talk. He will shortly reply to what ever taehyung will ask him. Taehyung knew he was depressed right now and he just wanted him to forget everything and give his beautiful smile. 

"Where are we going?" jungkook asked when taehyung took a different route than their usual route for home.

"Nowhere special" taehyung smiled at him and jungkook didn't asked much.

Soon they were outside an ice cream parlour. Taehyung got out of car and moved to other side, opened door for him and held his hand. Jungkook got out of car and they moved inside.
Taehyung knew how much he likes ice cream and maybe it will divert his mind.
They both enjoyed their sweet little moment there and jungkook finally smiled when they were talking about their favorite flavors.
After that they went to taehyung's penthouse instead of their home.
They entered the beautiful hall and jungkook stood in the middle of it.

"We should go home,  mom will get worried." jungkook said.

Taehyung placed his wallet and keys on the table and moved behind jungkook. He back hugged him and jungkook leaned into the touch. Taehyung was showing him that he is safe with him and that he got his back.  He tightened his hold around jungkook's petite waist and placed his chin on his right shoulder.

"No she won't be worried because you're with your husband so she don't have to worry about anything"
Jungkook hummed in response.

"What got my baby all sad? " he asked

Jungkook just shook his head.
"It's nothing"
He turned him around and cupped his face.

"Just tell me okay" taehyung asked gently.

"Why would you marry me?" jungkook asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Why would you marry me taehyung"

"Because I love you"

"No it's because you were forced to marry me. You knew sihyuck was going to do this. You knew all about it and that's why you married me so that his argument will fail" jungkook said getting out of his hold.

"All this time i thought you forced me to marry you but in fact it was you who was forced to marry me. Because you wanted to protect me, because you already knew about his plans and no way in hell you'd be so calm if you weren't prepared beforehand when he called me characterless." jungkook said while he was crying his tears staining his cheeks.

"Enough jungkook. Yes I was aware of his intentions but that doesn't mean i wouldn't have wanted to marry you in a heartbeat. I am more than ready to spend my life with you. And i would have married you any way." taehyung reassured him again engulfing him in his arms.

"No you were forced to marry me" jungkook said tears flowing down his cheeks.

Taehyung moved forward and held his hand and pulled jungkook to one of the rooms of penthouse. A beautiful white and grey contrast of room's furniture amd curtains was giving a nice feel.
Taehyung made him sit on the bed and told one maid to bring juice for his husband who went to take a glass of juice for jungkook.

He gave it jungkook who refused to drink it at first but then drank it anyway.
When he was a little calm taehyung sat beside him on the bed his back resting on the headboard of the bed and he pulled jungkook on his lap. Jungkook straddled his lap and faced him. His eyes were red due to crying and lips pouted.