23

⚠ There is mention of violence in this chapter. If you are triggered by it kindly skip the second half of the chapter.

A person was sitting in an extremely dark room. There was only one source of light and that was the tiny window that is usually reserved for exhaust fans,  which was non existent in this case and was instead acting as a source of light.

The extreme darkness was giving out nerve wrecking fear to the boy. And on that too when the little boy was alone in the room.

He called for his mommy ,daddy , hyungie or anyone that could save him. He was loudly crying and wailing. He has always been so scared of darkness as his mommy never left him alone in dim lit rooms.

He was alone and no one was coming to rescue him. He was hungry too. He shivered when he felt the dark wall in front of him slowly creeping towards him. He tightly shut his eyes and his crying was replaced with sobs.

He was sobbing and finally he was too tired to even shed a tear and he fainted due to his fear of darkness taking over.

His small lips chanting his mom's name again and again hoping she will come to rescue him but nothing happened.

             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They both enetered the said club. They were told to reach the fourth floor ,which they were currently present on. Waiting for the next message or indication for them to move.

"This way" A guard came to them and told them to follow him. He was literally a giant with a big body and typical guard aura around him. He was wearing a black dress suit and a Bluetooth set in his ear.

Both of them were following , a little behind from him.

"Hyung where are the cops?? " jungkook whispered to mingyu.

"They are already here and will come inside shortly when I'll give them a signal. Don't worry I'll just have to give them a single call amd they will immediately come to rescue us" mingyu also whispered back.

Jungkook didn't knew what was happening but he was feeling scared. What if the person was lying and there was nothing. Or what if he harmed them.

He was engrossed in his thoughts when the guard stopped in front of a room and motioned them to enter. He hesitantly moved in the room.
It was a big room compared to the rooms that are usually present in the clubs. Well furnished and a huge bed at one side and some couches and tables on the other side.

There were two more guards present in the room and then he finally saw a man who was standing near the window of the room and was staring out of it.

He was elegantly standing there, an expensive suit covering his built form.

"Welcome Jeon Jungkook" he said in his heavy voice and turned to face him with a smirk. He was good looking jungkook had to admit but this man was giving him creepy aura and he wasn't fond of it.

"Have a seat please" The man said cheekily and both of them sat on the couch,  jungkook a little stiff on his seat.

"I was really looking forward to meeting you. And I have to admit I'm not dissapointed" he gave a sickening look.

"We want the proof you were talking about" mingyu said.

"Why rush , when we got so much time on our hands" he said.

And jungkook wasn't feeling good at all and he just wanted to run out of here. He was cursing himself that why he even came here.

"What do you want" Finally jungkook said.