32

Hi beautiful people. I know this chapter might seem a little rushed but i wanted to upload it for you guys. The more detail of their reaction and feelings will be revealed in next the next chapter . Also read my important note at the end of the chapter.
And I don't what is issue there but many of you don't get the notification for update. From now on I'll also update my massage board whenever I'll upload a new chapter and you will get the notification if you're following my account.

"How you people can be so fools. How did Kim come to know about it and how police reached there" kwon yelled at the few men that were successful in escaping.

"Sir we were keeping an eye on them and we knew when his guard left that's why we attacked their house at almost 12:30 AM and they were all panicked and we don't know how they managed to call police in such short time. We only needed 10 minutes to capture that boy but he was already out. We searched out of their house too at the same time and an untrained boy can't escape that quickly. Only trained guards know. We might be wrong but maybe his guard didn't left at all" 

"Get out all of you before i murder you" kwon spat and they all left not to anger him anymore.

"Kim won't spare me now. I thought i could blackmail him with that boy but now it's impossible to get him since he is now under Kim's protection. I kidnapped him in past because he was alone with his mother but now it's not so easy to attack them." Kwon said to his assistant.

"And sir if any single of our captured men confessed that you sent them, you will be badly trapped." his assistant informed him.

"Go and find a solution to this mess" kwon was panicking and his assitant left. He cleared the sweat on his forehead and slumped on the sofa behind.

"I can't lose" kwon mumbled madly.

         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung was sitting in the living room of his penthouse. His mind filled with recent argument he had with jungkook. He didn't went back to the room after he left. He knew jungkook was mad at him and he was sure it will only worsen tomorrow but he was ready to face it. He went back in room at around 3 AM . Jungkook was asleep in the middle of the bed curled in a small ball. He was lying there without any blanket, Although it wasn't that much cold but still cold enough to keep yourself covered.

"So mad at me that he'll get cold himself." taehyung mumbled and moved forward to cover his petite body with duvet.
Taehyung  gently laid beside , facing him. Dried tears were adorning jungkook's eyes and cheeks and taehyung hate to admit but he was looking extremely beautiful and innocent when he was sleeping while crying.

"I know you were worried but I was dying jungkook knowing that you're in danger, and you didn't listened to me when I told you not to go anywhere." Taehyung gently traced his fingers on jungkook's chin and on his mole under his lips.

"You're my life and I can't risk my life anymore. You won't move in with me on any other condition so i'll have to do this. Besides I can't stay away from you any longer. You'll be mad at me but i know you can't stay mad at me for too long. I promise i'll make everything right." Taehyung pulled him closer to him and eventually he fell in dreamland too.

Jungkook stirred in his sleep and he slowly opened his eyes. It took him a few minutes to get an understanding of his surrounding. He was in Taehyung's penthouse and they had an argument last night. What a Good morning. He scoffed. It was 11 PM. He was alone in the room so he got up and came out of the room. He reached in living room and taehyung was going through a file.

He was still mad at him but he had to talk to him.

"I have to go my home" he said rudely but taehyung didn't paid him any attention.

"Forget it, I will go myself" he said and moved towards the main door.

"You're not going anywhere" taehyung said when he was done with the file. He pulled jungkook from his arm and made him sit on the couch. Jungkook yelped at the sudden force and fell on the couch.

"Wh___"

"Sign these papers" taehyung said handing him the file.

"What is this?" he said confusedly. When he read the contents of the paper he couldn't help shouting.

"Are you insane. I'm not signing these" he said throwing the paper on the table and was ready to stand up. It was marriage certificate. It was clearly mentioned that he was going to marry taehyung. He was overwhelmed with too many things going on at the same time. Taehyung grabbed his arm.

"You are not going anywhere without signing them" He told him.

"You can't force me to marry you Kim Taehyung" he yelled.

"I can" taehyung stared in his eyes. Jungkook was mad but now his head was spinning. What is happening in his life.

" I need to see my mom. Leave me" he said struggling in his hold.

"Well you can talk to her right now" taehyung handed him his phone. Miri was already on call.

"Mom are you okay"

"I'm fine jungkook but I want you to do something for me. Promise me you'll do it.

"Yes mom. What do you want" 

"Do as taehyung says"

"Mom, what are you talking about" jungkook whispered

Jungkook was listening to miri from the past 15 minutes. His eye were fixed on the vase present on the table in front of him. He didn't said anything. Taehyung was getting worried but remained quite. The only person jungkook will listen to right now is Miri, he was still holding his arm.

"Okay mom" jungkook in a small voice after 15 minutes and gave the cell phone to taehyung.

"Yes mum"

"Taehyung give him the papers. He will sign them."

"I don't think so"

"Just do as i say and come home after all this" and taehyung hummed in return.

He handed the file again to jungkook who threw him a deadly glare but snatched the papers from his hold. He took the pen and signed all the papers one by one. Taehyung sighed in relief and was actually happy but he didn't showed it. Right now he was afraid of the mad bunny in front of him with fat tears in his eyes.

"I'm sorry i had no other way to convinve you" Taehyung said to him. 

"You're so mean. I really dislike you. Don't talk to me ever again" he said crying and hicupping like a baby.

"Atleast you don't hate me" Taehyung was ready for the outburst but it wasn't that bad. He hugged him and smiled. Jungkook thrashed for a little time but then he calmed but he still wasn't talking to taehyung.

"Kim Jungkook, let's go to our house" taehyung said kissing his hairs.

His mind was at peace. Finally he can keep jungkook to himself now. He acted selfish but it had to be done. Jungkook was sobbing in his chest and he tried to sooth him. No matter what but jungkook was still young and he needed some time to get his feelings settled and taehyung was always therw for him. He was sure everything will be okay soon now.

Important Note 📝:
Congratulations Taekook are married now. A lot of you already guessed it though😂

Now for the important thing is i have my final exams starting from monday. They will be conducted online and each exam will be of 5 hours. I have to prepare for them. I won't be able to update for the whole week. That's why i wanted to finish this chapter as soon as possible so that i can at least share their marriage with you. The bad things are almost over and now only sweet and sexy😂 moments of taekook will take place with occasional references to the cases.
I have written the smut and i think it can be used in the story, it's not that bad , although it's my first try.
After my exams you'll get 2-3 chapters regarding their marriage and behavior with each other and then i will update smut too.
(I'm still embarrassed about it but i hope you'll like it)
Thank you for your Love💜

I'll also take suggestions from you guys about what you want to see between taekook.
Stay safe guys💜