24

Taehyung was seated in his private plane, the plane was ready to take off when he received a call from one of his trusted men and bodyguard. He immediately attended the call

"Jackson, everything fine there?" taehyung asked.

"It seems like everything is fine sir but i think something very wrong is going to happen. I have been following jungkook but he was never this distressed earlier. I once overheard him talking to that mingyu guy about some private no calling him and he had to meet him." jackson told him.

"Why are you telling me this just now" taehyung said a little angry.

" I wasn't sure of it as i barely heard them because i was at a far distance from them. And now jungkook is ready to leave with mingyu to somewhere. Also i have been following mingyu for the past 3 days and he is seen with Kwon Jisung's men. I'm sorry that I'm informing you with this information just now. I thought i can handle it and protect jungkook but sir now I'm not so confident. Something is really messed up." jackson said apologetically.

"Where is jungkook right now?" Taehyung asked leaving his seat and hurried out of the plane. Motioning his other assistant to get the car ready , who immediately followed him and called the driver to bring the car.

"I'm following them right now they are off to somewhere and right now they are going towards Han river bridge road." Jackson informed.

"I'm on my way keep following them" taehyung ordered while getting in his car which has already arrived.

"Sir i have informed other guards too and they will be here too and please bring official cops with you too as I fear something is not right." jackson said.

"Stay on call with me and tell me is jungkook okay?" taehyung asked and the driver had already drove the car towards Han river bridge road.

"He is okay right now." jackson said.

He was constantly on call with taehyung telling him where they were headed to.

In the meantime taehyung called Mike who was in Daegu,

"Mike you'll have to meet the company officials regarding Jeon Yoongi's case on your own now. I can't come and bring the proof i want, I know I can trust you on this" taehyung said.

"Don't worry Mr. Kim I'll handle everything here" Mike reassured.

"I think they have reached the place. It's 'Le Fente' club and they are going inside" Jackson said.

"It will take me 15 minutes to reach there just go inside with other guards and take jungkook out of there. If he resists you forcefully take him out from there." Taehyung said and Jackson ended the call after taking his order. He got out of the car and other guards reached there after 5 minutes.

Jungkook had already entered the club and jackson and guards also went inside. Nothing suspicious seemed to be happening in the ground floor. Some customers having drinks and waiters were serving them. Deafening Music was playing and some people were dancing on the dance floor.

Jackson ordered guards, there were 8 of them to disperse in groups of 2 and search all the floors and himself went to look for jungkook on second floor.

He heard from one of the guards on bluetooth speaker that there was strict security on 4th floor. He told all of them to reach 4th floor and himself ran towards said floor.

Rows of guards were present in hall of the 4th floor and then jackson saw mingyu coming out from one of the rooms. He immediately informed taehyung of the room number and floor and moved to go inside the same room.