36*

This chapter contains mature scenes so if you're below 18 years old then be good babies and don't read😘. I'll mention from where the mature scenes will start so you can stop reading from there and search baby👶 shark🐠(I know it's a goldfish) on YouTube.

And for others enjoy and also give your opinions on the chapter💜

****

Taehyung was driving towards the park jungkook was supposed to go looking around the roads in hope to find jungkook.

"Please please be safe wherever you are" he prayed again and again. He was going going crazy and was mad at jungkook at the same time. Why he had to go out in such circumstances. Can't he wait a few days and then he can go to wherever he want. It was almost 30 minutes since he left his house but he still couldn't find him. He tried calling him again but he wasn't answering his calls.

"Baby please pick up your phone, you're killing me" taehyung said his eyes stinging.

He got a call from his dad , he told him about the address jungkook's mobile phone was showing according to the tracker. It took him only 20 minutes to reach at the given address. He rang the bell but the door didn't opened.

"I swear I'm gonna smack your bum" he mumbled with frustration. After sometime the door was opened by a sleepy jungkook who was rubbing his eyes while his hairs were messy.

When Taehyung finally saw him his heart finally calmed and he immediately engulfed him in his embrace. Jungkook was surprised but he hugged back.

"What happened" jungkook asked confusedly when taehyung wasn't breaking the hug even after 5 minutes. Taehyung finally parted from him and pulled him inside the house and closed the door behind them.

"Why you weren't picking up my calls" taehyung asked.

"Calls?" jungkook was confused but then he realized and he ran towards his room. His mobile was on the small table near his bed and it's screen was glowing, Miri was calling him. He picked up the call.

"Hello Mom"

"Jungkook you stupid bunny. Where the hell you are? Why you were not picking up your phone? I'm about to have a heart attack due to you" Miri shouted as soon as she heard his voice.

"Mom I'm fine don't worry please" he said sheepishly.

"Where are you?" she asked him worriedly.

"I'm at our house. I couldn't sleep last night because i was missing our house and my bed so i thought why not visit our house. And then i fell asleep my mobile was on silent. I'm sorry mom." He told her hoping she will calm down.

"Come back right now and where is Taehyung. He went to search for you"

"He is with me mom. Don't worry we'll come back home soon" he told her and she threatened to smack him once she saw him.

The call was ended and he finally saw tons of calls and messages from jackson, yoongi and taehyung. He felt bad for worrying everyone.

But he was sad too. The whole past week was hard on him. Although he was ignoring tae but Taehyung too wasn't talking to him. He was hurt and the conversation he had with Yejin and his fight with Taehyung it all made him depressed. He was getting crazy so he thought to take a walk. He was supposed to wait for Jackson but then he got a call from Yugyeom and he forgot about jackson and unconsciously walked towards his home and then he decided to visit his home. He was actually missing his old house. His mobile was on silent mode and he didn't paid attention to it and fell asleep as soon as he fell on his bed and then the sound of door bell woke him up.