9

Kwon Jiwon was sitting in her room when she received a call
"Ma'am i got the information you wanted me to get for you. He is seen with this boy and they seems to be close. I'm sending you more information about the said male and his picture in email. " said a man.

"I'll see it " jiwon hung up.

She checked the email and was angered at the sight of the pretty boy in the picture.

"So that's why he is rude to me. You will regret messing with me Jeon Jungkook" she spat and threw her phone away in rage.

               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook told his mom about his encounter with taehyung at college and their meet up in jin's cafe leaving the detail about his recent friendship with taehyung seeing the stern expression on his mom's face.
He didn't wanted to anger her and decided to tell her about it later.

When he was done explaining. Miri told him in a cold and firm voice.

"Jungkook you won't meet him again"

"But why mom? " he asked confused.

"I said what i said and that's it. " she left the small table on which they were having their little treat leaving both of them confused.

"Hyung did i said something wrong? " he asked.

"I don't know jungkookie maybe you should ask her but not now.  Ask her a little later. " seokjin said and jungkook hummed in response.

                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung was in the court when he met Mr. Kwon father of kwon jiwon.
He also had a son named kwon jisung. Taehyung didn't like the man much but he know he was his father's acquaintance so he tried to stay normal with.

"Hello taehyung son. How are you? " kwon said.
Here we go..........

"I'm good" he replied briefly. 
They talked for a few minutes about the recent situation of increasing criminals cases.  Well Mr. Kwon was a recognized lawyer too. Suddenly jiwon came to them and taehyung's mood fell.

"Hi Tae" she said smiling.

"Its Taehyung for you.  And Mr. Kwon i will leave you two, daughter and father alone. After all she came all the way to court to meet you. Have a good day"  taehyung told them and left the place.
Leaving a raging jiwon and an amused Mr. Kwon.

You can't ignore me for too long Kim taehyung. Jiwon thought to herself.

               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where you would like to go now Mr. Kim??? " Mike asked.

"I have to go somewhere by myself so you can leave mike. Consider it a half day" he replied.
And mike gave him an amused smile in return knowing very well where Mr. Kim would want to go now.

                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung was sitting in his car outside the seoul national college waiting for a certain someone.

The car's door opened and a smiling jungkook sat beside him on the passenger seat. 

"Hello hyung" he said with his endearing smile and taehyung was awe struck at the squishy mishy baby in front of him.

"Hyung? " jungkook yelled and taehyung came his senses. 

"Hello bay____ i mean jungkookie"
Taehyung replied restraining himself from saying baby. He didn't want jungkook to get creeped by him so he first wanted to make sure he was comfortable around him.

"Why you called me suddenly" jungkook asked.

"Ahh____ about that i wanted to take an advise from you. " taehyung said
"and about what? " jungkook asked.

"Actually, lately there is a lot of pollution around the courts so i wanted to ask if----------" and taehyung successfully awakened the inner environmentalist of jeon jungkook and after that it was impossible to shut jungkook's mouth.

But who cares about environment (except jungkook) when taehyung can pretend to listen but was instead only gazing intently at the pretty boy in front of him.

"And that is how paris agreement came into being after several meetings held by UNFCCC. Hyung you know that how much it helped in reducing emissions of GHGs??? How would you know.  You are just a dumbo with no environmental knowledge, let me also tell you about kyoto protocol. You know in 2005-----------" and thats how an hour passed with taehyung smiling and driving to God knows where and jungkook lecturing him.

" And then latest Earth Summit meet up was held in 2018 and it is still working for the better cause" Jungkook finally ended when food was served. 

He first denied eating with taehyung saying his mom is waiting for him at lunch but taehyung insisted to eat with him as he wanted to know more about history of all the treaties held for environment and who can stop jungkook after that?

When they were finished eating and now taehyung was driving jungkook home jungkook said

"Hyung my mom said not to interact with you anymore." he said fidgeting with his fingers.
And taehyung visibly tensed.

"You told her about me? " he asked cautiously

Yes....!!!!

"But don't worry hyung.  She is just worried about me as i was hurted because of you.  You know she loves me so so much.  But she will understand that you are my friend now. " jungkook said with his usual sweet bunny smile.

And taehyung smiled in return.

"My throat hurts from talking too much" jungkook said.

" Well give it a break then. " taehyung chuckled and jungkook glared at him as taehyung was the one who wanted to know otherwise jungkook had no interest in telling him all this information .
Duhh....!!!!!

"Fine..!!!!!! " he pouted and turned towards the window resting his head on the seat.

And taehyung laughed.

The drive was Silent as jungkook fell asleep during his staring contest out of the window. Taehyung deliberately took him to a far restaurant as he wanted to spend more time with him knowing he get to meet him once in a week.

He stopped car at the road side and looked at the precious person sleeping beside him. His face was now turned towards taehyung.

"You don't know how much i miss you everyday jungkookie. I wish i could just take you away from all these people and keep you only for myself."
He brushed his hair out of his forehead.

Taehyung caressed his soft cheeks and leaned forward and gently pecked his temple, rubbing his pouty lips with his thumb.

"Soon you will be all mine" Taehyung said with adoration and determination.

Do vote and comment  :)