Author's Note

My first ever book is over and I'm so happy for all the support and love that you all have shown me during this period. Thank you so so much.

I didn't made this book mpreg because i wanted to keep it as natural as possible.

I like slow relationship growth instead of sudden love confession.Jungkook took some time to realize his love for taehyung but once he realized it he was sure to never back away. For taehyung he had loved jungkook for over 20 years and his love would never falter in the future or ever again. They will keep having sweet fights and hot make up sessions but in the end jungkook will be sleeping in taehyung's arm.

I want to apologize for i have lost the focus for side ships. It was my first work and i just couldn't stop myself from writing taekook stuff.
I'll try to focus on other ships too in future.

I'm officially ending this book at 60k+ reads and to be honest I never expected it to reach this many reads. I thought i could write the stories in my drafts and maybe in future I'll read them by myself only but then i decided to make it public instead of keeping it in drafts.

Thank you once again for your beautiful messages and praises. I made new friends during  last 3 months on this app and I'm so happy for the decision that i wrote this book. I'll keep writing as long as I'm happy with writing and comfortable with the situation.

My other book is still continued so i hope you'll give it love too. I may or may not add some bonus chapters for this book but they won't be like weekly updates they will depend on my mood.

For now i had another story on my mind but I'll start it when In The Moonlight is almost halfway through. Thank you for your love once again❤❤❤