48

.
.
.
.

"Hey Jungkookie where are you?" yugyeom asked jungkook who was watching a random show on the screen in front of him, in the living room of their apartment.

"Nothing, why do you ask"

"Oh then it's good. We all are planning going to movies and to hangout together. Jimin , Jaehyun, eunwoo, me and you we all can catch up. It's been decades since we met" yugyeom told him and jungkook immediately agreed. He was home alone as tae was gone on an international meeting that he said was very important. He had gone for 2 days now and there were 2 more days until he returns.

Jungkook was already missing him crazily. It was first time after their marriage that taehyung have been away from him for such long time. Jungkook was alone in their apartment as he had to take classes. He already missed a lot when he was shot. He had to take classes for one more day and then he'll go to his mom's house until taehyung returns. 

He tried to call taehyung but he still didn't attended his call that he has been ignoring for a day now.

"what's with him not attending my calls" Jungkook frowned. He wanted to inform him that he was going out with his friends but then decided to leave without informing him.

He got ready for their meet up in a casual sweat shirt and trousers. He drove to the Mall where his friends were already waiting for him. The mall was huge one side was for the shopping and other was for recreational purposes and had play areas , cinemas.

They all went to the movies first and after eating lunch together they all decided to do some shopping. Jungkook bought a few perfumes and pair of shoes. They all had fun and spent a great day. Currently they were divided in two groups of three and looking for some good dresses. Jimin , eunwoo and jungkook were in one group while other three were together. 

"I'm missing tae so much. I bet he is missing me too but he must be really busy. He is not even attending my calls or replying." Jungkook was whining while the other two were chuckling at his little crisis. Jimin was walking a little ahead of them, his sight fell inside one of the big shops with glass walls and his eyes widened. He immediately turned around and held Jungkook's arm.

"Ahmm Jungkook let's head back. I-I have to buy a shirt from a shop back there." Jimin told him and pointed towards the opposite direction. Jungkook and eunwoo were confused at the sudden change of mind.

" But you told that shop was over th-" jungkook pointed towards the shop they were supposed to go but he stopped mid speech. He ignored the two of them and moved towards one particular shop where he recognised a familiar face. 

He looked carefully and his heart beat quickened. He quickly took his phone out of his pocket and dialed a particular number. After some ringing the call was attended.

"Tae where are you?" jungkook asked.

"Baby I'm about to attend my meeting. I'm really busy right now"

"Are you sure you're about to attend a meeting" he asked again.

"Of course that was the reason that i had to leave my love back there and come London. I'll call you at night. Okay?"

jungkook hummed in response.

"Take care of yourself. I miss you so so much. Remember to eat properly. I Love you so much and can't wait to see you again" taehyung said and hung up.

Jungkook still had his phone attached to his ear and he looked at taehyung in front of him in one of the shops with a Pretty girl. Taehyung told him somthing after hanging up and both of them started laughing. They then moved away to another shop and jungkook bolted back to the parking lot. Eunwoo and jimin were constantly calling him but he didn't listened.