15

Flashback

Taehyung and ian were playing in the lawn of jiwook's mansion. Nuna came to them and kissed both of their's foreheads.

"Taehyung will you take care of him? I have to go for an important PTM at yoonie 's school. I will be back soon." Nuna said and taehyung vigorously nodded his head. He was always ready to take care of ian.

"Don't worry mum i'll take care of him" he said hugging ian who was carelessly playing with the toys that were laid in front of him on the mat in lawn. Taehyung calls nuna mum and his own mother mom.

Both jiwook and nuna approached yejin who was looking after both the babies.

"Ian will be fine for some time. I already gave him medicine. I have to leave him otherwise he will be grumpy and won't let me attend the meeting. Thank you for coming here and looking after him" nuna said.

"Don't worry nuna. I will take care of him. You don't have to worry about a single thing. Just go and come back safely. we will be waiting for you." yejin replied.

And the couple and their eldest son left. They knew Ian will be perfectly fine with them especially when taehyung was also present there. He won't let him cry at all.

Ian and taehyung were still playing and yejin also joined them. Little 4 year old toddler who was wearing a jeans jumpsuit with a white shirt underneath was looking extremely adorable. His cheeks slightly pink due to his mild fever and his milky white skin all made him look more cute.

9 year old Taehyung was also wearing a similar dress. Jiwook brought these dresses for the two of them from his last visit in London a month ago. As they both like wearing matching clothes and shoes.

" What is my baby boy doing" yejin asked Ian who showed her his red car which was a little big for his small chubby hands.

"Am driving car just like dada" Ian responded. He called jiwook dad and hyunbin dada.

"Oh my baby has grown so much" yejin cooed squishing his cheeks and taehyung was struggling to remove her hands from Ian's cheeks so that he can cup his cheeks.

They all played for a long time and yejin took both of them inside. She changed their clothes and told maid to prepare lunch for them.

Yejin was feeding Ian when she received a call from her husband. And what she heard next turned her world upside down.

Present

Yoongi was extremely depressed right now. He was kicked out of his job suddenly and they didn't even explained to him why he was removed from his post. They told him that he was involved in some sort of stealing company's private information and they will soon inform him. He knew that it was just an excuse as he never was involved in said things.

He decided to deal with the accusations thrown upon him later. Right now his main concern was to get another job. He didn't tell anyone about it yet only jieun knew. He was really disturbed and was having an extremely hard time thinking how they will pay the bills for the month. They also deducted his salary for the month. He will have to get another job as soon as possible otherwise he don't know how they will survive.

His struggle to find a job continued but strangely no one was willing to hire him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook was waiting for the bus to arrive so he can get home. He was late for the day as their exams were approaching and they had group projects and assignments that were due in a short time.

It was almost 6 PM and he was thinking about his assignments. The weather was also hot today and he was sweating.

"Why the bus is late today. At this rate i will pass out" he mumbled annoyingly.

"Drink" He was offered a cold bottle of lemonade and he knew very well from the voice who it was.

A small smile automatically made its way on his face looking at taehyung with a cold drink in his hand and a beautiful smile on his face.

"Thank You"

"You are welcome. Let's go i will drop you" taehyung said.

"No the bus will be arriving anytime now. You don't have to bother hyung." jungkook said and taehyung rolled his eyes.

He grabbed his arm and pulled him inside his car not taking a no from him.

"Like i will leave you there waiting for the bus" he said.

Jungkook breathed in relief due to coldness of the A.C hitting his face. He was really thankful to taehyung for always being so nice to him. He will always find a way to flutter something in the tender part of Jungkook's heart.

"Did you eat something" taehyung asked.

"No, but mom already had prepared dinner for me so i will eat once I'm home" he said.

The rest of the ride was passed with them chatting casually about usual affairs and jungkook telling him about his exams.

Although taehyung was with jungkook his heart was feeling gloomy. Like something bad was about to happen. But he composed himself that he won't let anything go wrong.

They reached in front of jeon's house.

"Hyung come inside. Mom would like to meet you" Jungkook invited him.

Taehyung tensed.

" I will visit someday later jungkookie actually I have an important business to take care of" Taehyung refused just like he will refuse most of the times whenever jungkook will invite him. And jungkook didn't knew the reason behind.

"You always say this. Why you don't come inside" he said

Taehyung was thinking of ways to reject jungkook's proposal when the main door of house was opened and Miri came out of the house.

"Look mom is here too let's go meet her" Jungkook said pulling taehyung out of his car.

Miri was now standing in front of them and was looking at taehyung with a stern look on her face.

"Mom meet hyung. He is-----" Jungkook was cut mid speech.

"What are you doing here?" Miri said addressing taehyung directly ignoring jungkook.

And Jungkook was surprised hearing his mom.What was happening with them.

Here we go :(
Guys if you like can you also follow my account. Do vote and comment.

Angst is getting started but don't worry i also don't like much angst so it will be short lived but it will still be present and will play a major part in the story.

Take care of yourself I really adore you guys so much💜