35

They are extremely beautiful 😭

Not one picture or two. All the walls of the room were entirely covered with pictures , snaps and paintings. It didn't took jungkook longer to realize it was his childhood pictures and what confused him the most was that he never saw them before. The pictures they had in their family album were all when he was 6-7 years old and above.

For a minute he thought it was someone else, a toddler but as he looked more he found there were not only toddler's pictures. Another boy was with him in almost every single picture. In pictures he was holding the toddler, feeding him from a baby bottle, playing with him,  sleeping with him, laughing with him, hugging him,  kissing his cheeks, laying beside him,  eating with him.
They were definitely his pictures.

Pictures of jungkook and his family with another family and a boy. He easily recognized the other couple as Kims and there wes no doubt that the other boy was Kim Taehyung.
His eyes widened with shock and he was feeling light headed.

The pictures started from the day he was born. A small baby wrapped in a white blanket his mom was holding him while everyone else was standing beside her with flowers and balloons in their hands in the hospital room. He saw them all one by one and felt like his life movie was playing in front of him. His first second third forth and fifth birthday's pictures. Tears were streaming down his face.

He don't remember any of that moments but now looking at the pictures he was feeling like he was present there. He unconsciously smiled at the pictures and memories they held. By looking at them one thing was clear. He spent most of his time with that boy older than him.

But they ended after his fifth birthday. He looked around and on one wall were pictures of him taken months ago.

He remembered it was from the day he met taehyung and onwards. Most of them were taken randomly when he was going home from college or when he was hanging out with his friends. There were pictures when he slept in taehyung's car and also in his room.

His head was spinning by looking at them. He moved towards the cupboard present in the room. He opened it with shaking hands. And it was filled with baby clothes, shoes, plushies and toys.

He was slowly becoming aware of the situation but still he was confused about so many things.

He came to rest on the couch as he was feeling so many things and couldn't stand properly.

"Jungkook" he flinched at the sudden call of his name. He felt exposed for unknown reasons.

"M-mom" he said.

"Can we talk? " yejin asked him gently and he slightly nodded.

Yejin came forward and took his hand in her own. They both came out of the secret room and Yejin closed the door behind them.

She led him to the balcony and both settled on the couches. She went to the room for a while and came back with a glass of water and offered it to jungkook. He took it and drank it in one go.

"You must be confused about so many things right now. But we weren't hiding it from you at all. We all were waiting for the right time considering so much is already going on in our lives." he was just looking at her silently.

"We know each other from a long time ago jungkook. Your mom ,dad, me and hyunbin were best friends__"

Yejin told him everything as it was his right to know everything . Miri never told him all these things because she didn't want her sons getting hurt or sad. Yoongi already knew and it was only him left.