10

If you're reading this thank you for being here.Do vote and comment 💜

           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jungkookie you're home" taehyung gently shook jungkook.

Who finally woke up and took his bag from the backseat.

"Good night hyung. I had fun with you. " jungkook said with his half closed eyes.

"Good night baby bun" taehyung replied lovingly.

And jungkook exited the car and entered his house .

Both of them failed to notice jeon miri seeing taehyung leave from the window  after dropping jungkook.

Jungkook entered living room and threw his bag at one of the couches and laid on it.

"why you're late" Miri asked entering the same room.

"Mom i was with a friend " jungkook replied.
"Which friend?" she inquired.

"Ahhh that was yugy. Where is hyung.  When will he come?" jungkook counter questioned hoping miri will not get suspicious.

He was hating himself for lying to miri. But he can't just end his friendship with taehyung just like that when taehyung is being only nice to him. He will tell miri in a day or two that taehyung is a good guy and is of no harm.

They are just friends there is nothing to be worried about.

"He will be staying at jieun's apartment today. " miri replied.

Jungkook hummed in response.

"I'm sleepy mom i'll go get some sleep now" he rose from the sofa and pecked miri on her cheek and went to his room to continue his precious sleep. 

While a worried Miri was left behind.

                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A month has passed since jungkook's encounter with taehyung that day and its been 3 weeks since their friendship.

He finally told miri about their Friendship reassuring her that tae was a good guy and was not like other rich people who always seems to show off their money and don't care about others. 
Taehyung was actually caring and like a hyung to him.

Miri didn't replied much just listened to him and ended the topic saying she was okay with it.

Jungkook had a free period and he along with his friends was practicing football in the huge ground of their college.

A worker came and told him that he had a visitor and he left to meet the said person in his sweaty clothes not caring much about his appearance.

When he reached the room reserved for these kind of meet-ups for the students he saw a women standing there. 

Well she was more of a girl.  She was almost of his age and was wearing a red coloured dress that reached her knees and matching heels. She was carrying her designer bag on her shoulder. She was looking rich from her get up and turned to face him when she felt his presence. She was actually pretty

"Jeon Jungkook. Right? " she asked.

"Yes i am, but who are you?" he asked in a neutral tone.

"You don't know me but i know you. And i know very well what kind of a person you are. " she taunted.

"Excuse me" jungkook frowned
"What do you mean? "

"Oh come on don't play innocent. I know very well how greedy you are.
And that's why you lured taehyung, that's why he keeps seeing you. " she said scornfully.