40

My babies 😭💜

"Jungkook pass me the melted choclate" yejin said to jungkook who was helping her in baking cake. He was learning cooking from her as he didn't knew how to cook except some basic dishes and ramen. 

"Here it is mom" he said passing it to her.

The cake was almost done and now only the decorations were left. He came home earlier today from college as he had no classes and he saw yejin baking so he offered to help her. Taehyung was in their law firm monitoring work there. 

" Let's put it in freezer for sometime" yejin told him and he nodded and went to keep it in freezer.

"When will taehyung arrive home?" Yejin asked.

"He said he will be back earlier today. He must be on his way" jungkook replied.

"Okay then take some rest and then we will have cake in the evening together " he nodded and took a piece of chocolate from the kitchen island and went to his room while eating it.

He was taking out his cloths from their wardrobe when a pair of arms pulled his petite waist in a strong warm chest. He smiled knowing very well the person back hugging him.

"Good afternoon bun" taehyung said kissing his temple.

Jungkook turned to face him and smiled at his handsome husband.

"Good afternoon" he moved and pecked his lips but before he can pull back he was held from his nape and his lips were captured by his husband into a gentle kiss. 

"You had chocolate?" taehyung asked and he giggled and nodded. Their gentle kiss was turned into a make out session and the cloths jungkook was holding were long forgotten on the floor of the walk in closet.

                              ****

They were sitting in the living room waiting for jungkook to serve them cake when Miri arrived there too. Jungkook squealed like a baby and ran to hug her.

"Mom You didn't tell me you were coming" he said excitedly.

"I wanted to surprise you" Miri said cupping his face. After their greeting they settled on the couches and were served the chocolate cake.

"Jungkook helped me in baking today" yejin told them.

"That's why it's tastes good mom my husband's best" taehyung said cockily and earned a smack from jungkook himself.

"Stop flirting" Jungkook said glaring at him

"Why though. I'm flirting with my husband. I have all the rights to flirt, kiss and ___"

"Enough" jungkook said covering his mouth and panicking. Taehyung removed his hand from his mouth and completed his sentence.

" and praise him" he ended his sentence wiggling his eyebrows and jugkook shrunk in himself.

"Well I can end it another way if you like" taehyung whispered in his ears but jungkook ignored him and focused on their family. 

"Jungkook , Taehyung we have something for you" Hyunbin said after sometime when they were done eating.

"What is it dad" Taehyung asked pulling jungkook's head back on his shoulder as he got up to listen to Hyunbin.

"You can see it by yourself" Yejin told them handing jungkook an envelope.

When he opened it a beautiful smile adorned his face.

"It's tickets for a foreign trip" he said handing envelope to taehyung who grinned.