1. King Iron Man

"I dare you to!" Betsy shouts from behind me with a giant smile on her face. I shake my head smiling at them. 

"You guys really think I should?" I ask my friends as we walk home from school. 

"Oh come on please! It would be hilarious!" Mike says really excited. I roll my eyes. 

"He hacked the Pentagon, if he gets mad at you that's just not fair." Jonah says and I laugh.

"If I get grounded it's your fault." I say pointing at all four of them. "Don't worry, we'll break you out." Anna says popping up behind me. 

I laugh and pull out my Stark phone and begin typing away. 

What was the dare? Oh yea, it was to hack into one of my dad's Iron Man suits. My friends are crazy. 

Well, I call them my friends.

When your the daughter of the infamous Tony Stark, everyone is trying to be your friend. I was swallowed up whole by the popular kids the second I stepped foot into school. 

I can handle it though, I'm good at playing a role. It's what I've been taught to do to deal the media, so why not play the role of the popular girl in school as well? It gets exhausting, but I manage. Of course, I shouldn't have to for much longer. 

I'm in fifth grade, but starting next year my dad put me on a plan to complete all my years, 6th through 12th, in just two years instead. So I guess I'm soaking up the excitement while I can. Even though I'm only 9.

"Boom." I say right before I have one of my dad's suits shoot up from our Malibu home off in the distance. Mike, Betsy, Jonah, and Anna look up to the sky in amazement as I control the suit, with no one in it, around the city sky. 

"Wow...that is too cool." Mike says and I can't help but let myself smirk. 

"Check this out." I say. 

I let steam out of the back of the suit, and write letters in the sky as I control it flying around. 

"Bow....down....before.....king....Iron....Man" Anna said, reading aloud the words in the sky as I made them. "This is going to be all over the news!" Jonah shouts.

We burst into laughter when all of a sudden my phone starts ringing. 

"Oh god...it's king Iron man." I say looking down at my phone to see who's calling.

"Are you gonna answer it?" Betsy asked. "Well I have to don't I?" I say before picking up. 

I'm not even able to say the words hello before I hear my dad shouting at the other end. "EVELYN ALEXANDRIA STARK!" 

I pull the phone away from my ear because of how loudly he was shouting, and I could still hear him. 

"Yes father dearest, what seems to be the matter?" I say back in my quiet innocent voice. 

"YOU'RE GROUNDED! PUT MY SUIT BACK RIGHT NOW AND GET HOME!" He screams before hanging up. 

I know I'm in a lot of trouble, but all five of us burst out into laughter after he hangs up. 

I get into trouble with my dad all the time. Especially after he came out as Iron Man 4 months ago. 

When he got back from Afghanistan, he was suddenly way more involved in my life and way more protective than he ever had been before. 

So he was either being really nice to me, or grounding me. But recently, he's been very distant. So today was a grounding me type of day. Not that I really cared that much though. Like Jonah said, he has to be a little lenient.