13. Pep Talk

I find myself with Wanda and Pietro, looking through some clothing in the closets.

We had all sort of silently agreed that we would be calling the red man who came out of the cradle, Vision.

Because ya know, Thor's vision.

Personally, I would have tried to name him Eddie or something but I guess it's not up to me.

Pietro is pulling out sneakers and synthetic shirts, like he knows what he's doing. Wanda is just staring at the closets, not really sure what to wear.

She's always been picky about clothes. She has a certain style. I would normally tell her to suck it up, the world's about to end. But the world's about to end, so I figure why stress her out more.

I'm currently looking through all the fireproof clothing just trying to find something that fits.

Because it's Stark tower and he has all the technology in the world, there are fire resistant shirts, pants, and suits.

My clothes don't usually catch on fire when I use my powers. That only happened a few times when I was learning. But I don't want to take any chances.

I grab a pair of black, skin tight, fire resistant leggings, and a white, skin tight, fire resistant shirt. The shirt is long sleeved, but I grab a shiny leather black jacket anyway.

It's Sokovia. It can get pretty cold.

I finish changing in under a minute and walk back out to see Wanda still staring at some clothes. I walk up to a closet besides Pietro and look into it.

There is a scarlet red, type of flowy jacket just sitting there. It's perfect.

"Pst." I say elbowing Pietro in the side.

He looks over to me and gives me a smirk. "What is your problem?" He asks playfully.

I point to the jacket in the closet, then nod my head over to Wanda. After that I turn and start walking away.

Before I'm out the door though, I see Pietro toss the jacket into Wanda's face and I let out a small chuckle.

Despite the situation, I'm glad we're finally doing the right thing.

I leave the room without my honorary siblings and go to find Vision.

He's....interesting. I can't seem to wrap my mind around the concept of him. His emotions aren't emotions. They are his traits. Maybe it's because he's only a few minutes old? Either way he is a mystery to me.

There's also something about his voice that is oddly familiar and comforting

I turn the corner and see him come down through the ceiling.

"Since when could you do that?" I ask him, my Sokovian accent coming through very thick.

"Just now." He says in his very strong British accent.

I smile and nod my head, before just looking back up to him.

"How did you know?" I ask him, my curiosity getting the better of me.

"About your memories?" He asks to clarify. I just nod my head in response.

"I don't know. But I know you. It's strange, almost as if you, Wanda, and Pietro left an imprint on the mind stone. Ultron as well. It's how I know you. And it's how I know Ultron." He says.

He just looks so innocent. But I know the power behind that stone. I know what used to be inside that body.

Yet somehow, I still feel comfortable trusting him.