3. Enhanced

As people move all around the compound, I close my eyes and find the energy pulses the scepter is giving off. It's acting up more than usual, but that's probably because even the scepter knew that the Avengers were here.

I feel Wanda squeeze my shoulder. I open my eyes and give her a small smile. She returns the gesture and walks back over to Pietro.

"Report to your stations immediately. This is not a drill." I hear a voice shout through the speakers.

"We are under attack. We are under attack!"

The twins look to me expectantly. I give them a nod and close my eyes, and then open them again, knowing full well that they are glowing white.

I let my energy reach around the whole compound. Even though my eyes are open, I don't see what is in front of me. I'm seeing all the energy that I'm feeling.

It's kind of like a blueprint, except I can see the people moving around inside of it. Technically, everything has energy. But I can only pick up on big sources of energy. Like people, or the scepter, or even explosions.

I can feel energy from all the people outside and inside of the compound, which can be a little overwhelming at first. But I know how to control it.

I focus on the edge of the compound that was attacked.

I feel multiple people, moving at speeds that are not normal so I assume vehicles, along with some explosions. I feel the banging of vibranium. Probably the American man with the world's most powerful Frisbee.

I feel someone in the air, coming down and bringing lightning with them.

I then feel this giant presence. Lots of anger and rage. No doubt the hulk.

I also feel the energy of someone else flying through the air. I concentrate on that person, and I feel the energy around them. I really focus in, trying to get everything on this person, when I sense an arc reactor.

I blink and my eyes return to their normal shade and I come back into the room. I turn my head back to the twins. "He's here." Wanda and Pietro look at each other again. I can see Wanda's eyes start to glow red.

I know they are both angry, I don't need to read their emotions to know that. While personally I am not angry, I hate Stark for them. If I lived through what they did...who knows what I would be doing to him right now.

Hell, if I had my memories then who's to say I'd even still be alive.

I'm not very good at controlling myself, and I probably would have done something remarkably stupid. I tend to act on impulse.

I look over to the stairs and see Strucker walk in. "Who gave the order to attack?" He booms.

The main control guy sitting at one of the computers stands up to face him. ""Er, Strucker it's the Avengers!" He says sort of panicked. He looks down at his hands and gives the universal gesture of 'I think we're screwed.'

"They landed in the far woods, the perimeter got hit." One of the tactic and strike managers says, walking past with a gun before walking out again.

Strucker turns to whisper something to his head scientist, which I'm assuming is something about the scepter, before walking away.

"Can we hold them?" He asks the main control guy. "They're the avengers!" He says again, completely unsure of himself.

"Deploy the rest of the tanks! Concentrate fire on the weak ones. A hit, could make them close ranks."