FIRST LOOK

~Pretend her hair is brown

Today is Bruce's birthday, Brooklyn was so happy

Today is Bruce's birthday, Brooklyn was so happy. She got up from her bed with a smile and happiness in her step. She went to her closet and put on a black long sleeve top, black flowy pants with thin white stripes on them, white shoes, silver hoops, and a silver watch {^Right there}. She put light brown eye shadow on with mascara, she left her hair naturally waving, and she put lip gloss on. She walked out of her room with a smile on her face, she crept to Bruce's room and opened the door to see her brother still sleeping. She ran over to his bed and jumped on him, "Wake up, Cinderella! It's your birthday!" She yelled, causing him to groan. "What time is it?" he asked in his morning voice. "Doesn't matter, Alfred and I have a surprise for you, so get up, get dressed. We have a birthday to celebrate" Brooklyn said getting up from his bed and leaving the room.

The three walked into the garage. "You gonna tell me why we needed to come to the garage, you two?" Bruce asked them while they were walking. "Happy birthday, Master Wayne" Alfred said holding out the box with a bow on it. "You remembered" Bruce said taking the box. "Of course I remembered. I bloody love your birthdays. Your seventh was an absolute blinder. Yeah, I remember you had about 50 kids come up here, but you were off outside, on your own. You were obsessed by this one gift that your dad gave you... This bright red wagon. You were in the garden all day, collecting all these rocks. When I asked you what you were gonna do with these rocks, you said, "I'm gonna build a home for my wagon. A secret place that only I know about" Alfred explained, Bruce and Brooklyn smiled, she remembered that day like it was yesterday, "You sprayed me with a hose that day" Brooklyn said, causing both the men to chuckle. Bruce looked down and opened the box. "What's this?" Bruce asked. "Well, it's the reason why we brought you out to the garage, Master Bruce" Alfred said looking around. Bruce picked up the car key and pressed the button. The car started up and we walked over to it. "Alfred, I don't know what to say" Bruce said looking at the car. "V-8, five liter, 460 horsepower engine. Painted matte black, anti-reflective. Very difficult to see at night. Oh, and, of course, this" Alfred explained, then he pulled out a gun and shot the car. "100% bulletproof. Best be prepared, eh?" Alfred asked. Bruce turned around and hugged Alfred. "Oh... Oh, mate" Alfred said hugging him back. Bruce pulled away and hugged Brooklyn, "did both of you do this?" He asked. "I came up with the idea, Alfred picked out the car" Brooklyn said smiling.

Meanwhile, Jerome and the Arkham Asylum lunatics were terrorizing Gotham. "Dead man's trigger. This falls out of my hand for any reason and... bang! I got three empty chairs here. You haven't even asked me who they're for yet" Jerome asked Captain James Gordon. "All right, I'll bite. Who are they for?" Jim asked. "Come on, James. You're a detective. Do some detecting" Jerome said. "Jeremiah, your brother" Jim said. "Bingo. That's one" Jerome said into the microphone. "And the other?" Jim said in concern. "Well, the only other irksome do-gooder who's ever spoiled my fun in this town. Bruce Wayne!" Jerome shouted with happiness. "What about the third one?" Jim asked. Jerome tilted his head to the side with confusion. "Oh come on, the most gorgeous and fierce girl in Gotham, Brooklyn Wayne!" Jerome said with an creepy voice into the mic.