VISITORS

It had been 3 weeks since the shock therapy session

It had been 3 weeks since the shock therapy session. Harley couldn't stop thinking about what she had remembered. Jerome, her first love. Her mind completely changed, her identity was false. Jeremiah changed her and it caused her to forget who she was. Her family, her friends, her first love, and her whole life. The insanity gas, had to have been different from the one that Jeremiah took. This one had to have some sort of amnesia side effect to it, causing her to forget everything. The day Jeremiah sprayed her with the insanity gas, was the day she was truly reborn. Her whole life, pressed the reset button.

Ivy and Cassie had continued their journey and their plan. Ivy had gone back to the garden where she was held captive. She had started growing the poisonous flowers months ago. Ivy had walked into the garden, hoping that her flowers had grown. She saw them, at least 20 flowers had grown, they would have had trouble growing because she didn't have the serum she used before. She smiled and walked over to them gently touching the tips of her fingers to the pollen.

Gotham had started recolonizing months ago, Ivy and Cassie found that it would be easier to build a kingdom for Harley, if Gotham was still in ruins, thanks to Jeremiah. Cassie had left Gotham, to learn how to train. Ivy missed Cassie, she had grown rather fond of the little firecracker.

Harley had been sitting for hours on the floor thinking about her past life and how she remembered everything. She had started craving a J, into the concrete floor with her finger nails, making them bleed trying to feel some sort of pain. People have endlessly tried breaking Harley out but they don't even get past the front door, that would be pretty impossible since Harley is technically underground. "Yo, H!" Harley heard from outside of her cell, Harley knew it was. "What's up, Helena or should I say Huntress?" Harley asked giggling. "Helena is fine" she said, they had become good friends since Harley got into Arkham. "People are trying to visit you, you know" Helena said with her back against the door of her cell. "Oh, I know. It's nice to be appreciated" Harley said looking down the hallway. "Will you to shut up? I'm trying to sleep" Croc said from his cell. "I thought reptiles didn't sleep" Helena said. "You all need to be silent, before I get very violent" Jervis said from his cell. "Shut up hat head" Helena said with attitude. "I need pop corn, this is like a reality show" Harley whispered, she looked down and carved another letter, JE. "You all are talking out of fear, I can help with that" Scarecrow said from his cell next to Tetch. "Not everyone is afraid, Bag head. I would eat you for lunch" Croc said growling. "At this point I would eat anything compared to the shit we eat from here" Harley shouted to the arguing cellmates. "I agree with that one, Miss Quinn" Jervis said from his cell while he was fiddling with his fingers.

Griggs walked into the hallway of the infamous villains, "I think you all need to shut up" he said leading people down the hallway. Helena stood up from hearing the other foot steps besides Griggs'. She looked through the bars on the door and saw what looked to be 2 Harley Quinn fans. She chuckled, "looks like Arkham finally gave in" she said. "Quiet!" Griggs yelled. They stopped at the gate before Harley's room. Griggs nodded at the guards on the other side. The guard opened the door and they walked in, "up the stairs, you can't get too close" Griggs said pointing to the upstairs platform that went all around the room. They walked up the stairs and were in awe at Harley.

Harley was still sitting on the floor and watched as the fans, watched her. "It's really her" the one with the blue shirt and black shorts said. "I can't believe we're in the same room as her" the one with the red shirt and pig tails said. "Oh, believe it. I'm in here for the rest of my life" Harley said carving another letter, JER. "Why don't you come closer?" Harley said then giggled. "Enough Harley!" Griggs yelled at her, Harley playfully rolled her eyes. "We're really big fans of you Harley Quinn" blue shirt said smiling. "I bet you are" Harley said getting up and putting her hands around the bars of her cage. "What about Mistah J? You can't be a fan of me without him. He's the reason I'm me" Harley said glaring at them. "We're fans of him too, and Jerome. You three are our inspiration. You all are legends, especially you" red shirt said smiling. Harley smiled when they mentioned Jerome, "How is it out there?" Harley asked them. "Riots, graffiti, the GCPD thinks that this will blow over, but we don't think it will, which we are totally okay with" red shirt explained. "Sounds fun, all the crazies causing mayhem" Harley said then cackled. The girls got shivers down their spines because they thought they'd never witness The Harley Quinn cackle. "Bruce Wayne left and Gotham is getting its shit together, but we all think that Gotham was better when Jeremiah turned it into No Mans Land" blue shirt said. "Mmhmm" Harley muttered. Harley let go of the bars and sat back down onto the ground and carved another letter. "Alright girls visiting time is over" Griggs said pushing the girls down the stairs and leading them out of the room.

"Was that exciting, H?" Helena said from her cell. "Very, I haven't have a full conversation with someone face to face in months" Harley explained smiling, even though Helena couldn't see her. "Did they sound a little scared to you?" Harley asked the other cell mates in their rooms. "They're all scared of you, Harley" Scarecrow said sitting on his bed in her cell. "Indeed" Jervis agreed with Scarecrow. "She's just a girl" Croc growled. "That girl, could kill you before you could even blink" Griggs said from the other side of the gate at the end of the hallway. Harley didn't noticed that she carved another letter, she had been looking down the hallway, she had zoned out. "Anyway it's been a long day, and it's past curfew, so lights out!" Griggs shouted so the guards could hear. Harley had carved another letter with out knowing she was doing it.

"Good night everyone" the five cell mates said to each other at the same time. Harley looked down and read what she had carved, she smiled at what it said.

... JEROME