RECKLESS LOVE

(Smut Warning ⚠️) (you know I don't know why I wrote a lot of smut I feel like in their relationship there would be a lot of it so that's why)

It was the next day and Jerome and Harley were in their room and laying on the bed. Harley was always the first one awake. She decided to get some pay back for what Jerome did the other day. She smirked and sat up, she made her way down to his boxers. She slowly pulled his member out and she noticed that Jerome moved a little bit. She moved her hand up and down pleasuring him. Jerome's eyes shot open and he grunted, he looked down at Harley and smiled, "your turn?" He asked. Harley smiled, "my turn" she said. Then she inserted his member in her mouth and bobbed her head up and down. Jerome moaned with pleasure, he grabbed Harley's head and pushed her head up and down. He was a moaning and grunting mess because of her woman. "I'm gonna cum doll face" he said. Harley took his member out of her mouth and started to rub it again, "I'm not gonna torture you, so let go Mistah J" she said in a sexy voice. That named turned Jerome on more than anything. Harley sucked on the tip and he released and Harley swallowed all of it. She put his member away. She sat up and wipe her lip, "that was fun Mistah J let's go it again some time" she said with a sexy smirk. Jerome looked at her, "come here" he said as he grabbed her and sat her on his waist. She had her hands on his face, admiring his beautiful face. Jerome smiled at Harley, "I love you Harley" he said. Harley smiled back at him, "I love you too Mistah J" she said. "That name is turning me on" Jerome said. Harley chuckled, "then maybe I have to use it more often" she said. Jerome nodded, "yes please" he said. Harley leaned down and kissed him and he kissed back while smiling into the kiss.

(Smut over)

Harley got out of the bed and got dressed in her dramatic caution tape jacket, the American flag shorts, the pink sports bra with red suspenders, and her clear boots. She went to the door and grabbed her gun and put it in her holster. She opened the door, "where are you going?" Jerome asked stretching. Harley turned around and looked at him, "I'm going out" she said. Jerome sat up, "I thought you learned your lesson about leaving the house" he said. Harley pouted, "I'm going out to get breakfast" she said. Jerome got out of bed, shirtless and only in grey sweatpants and he walked over to Harley. He put his hands on Harley's cheeks, "it's just, I don't want you to get hurt" he said. Harley pulled back her jacket and showed Jerome her gun, "I'm going to be fine, Mistah J" she said then pecked him on the lips and left the room.

Harley showed up to a run down sandwich place, and watched one of her favorite people make her favorite breakfast sandwich. 'Egg, bacon, American cheese. Soft, toaster buttered roll. Just a dash of hot sauce.' Harley thought as she looked at the sandwich lovingly. "Not too much, Sal. I wanna taste the cheese" she said smiling. 'What a way to start a new day. With the perfect egg sandwich.' Harley thought as Sal made another for Jerome. Sal put them down on the counter, "Mmm!" Harley exclaimed hungrily. Harley looked up at him, "you're a lifesaver, Sal" she said pulling out the money to pay him with. She grabbed the two sandwiches and stood up, "And I'm good for the 75 cents, okay? I promise. I'll spend every single penny I got, cause it's so worth it" she said girlishly as she pointed at the sandwiches. Sal grabbed the change and smiled at Harley, she was his sweetest and best customer. 'I don't know if it's the stray Armenian arm hair, or the fact that his cheese slices are always six months out of date but no one makes an egg sandwich like Sal.' Harley thought as she smelled the delicious sandwiches. Harley pushed open the door, " I mean it, Sal. No one" she said pointing at him and he just chuckled. She walked out of the store and down the street.

She got to an intersection and a police car pulled up, "Freeze GCPD!" Detective Harper said holding up her gun. Harley looked at her, 'Yeah, I don't think so' Harley thought. Harley put both sandwiches in her bra, she wanted to savor them. She put both hands up towards Harper, "I surrender" Harley said. Harper walked over to Harley and grabbed one of her hands to put cuffs on her but Harley took her other hand grabbed Harper's tazer and tazed her in the neck, Harper fell limp onto the ground, "Bye, bye birdie" Harley said as she waved at her then giggled.

Harley got back to the mansion and walked through the door. Taking both sandwiches out of her bra, she smiled because they were still warm. She walked to the kitchen and Jerome walked down the stairs in a rush. He rushed over to Harley and examined her, she smiled knowing he was searching for an injury she grabbed his face, "I'm fine. I had a run in with a cop but I handled it" she said. Jerome smiled, "how'd yah do it?" He asked. Harley looked up at him and giggled, "I tazed her, with her own tazer" she said. Jerome cackled, "anyway, I got breakfast for both of us" Harley said handing Jerome the sandwich. Jerome grabbed it then grabbed Harley, Harley squealed, Jerome sat down on the couch in the living room with Harley on his lap. They watched cartoons with each other while they ate their sandwiches, they laughed at funny parts.

No one could imagine a couple this insane could love each other this much. Normal couples fight and hurt each other, but not Jerome and Harley. They could listen to each other's cackled and giggles for hours, that's how in love they were. No one could break them up.