PARTNERS IN CRIME

(Smut warning ⚠️)

(Smut warning ⚠️)

Harley and Jerome were known to Gotham, everyone knew now that the two most insane people in Gotham have teamed up and are together romantically, meaning they would do anything for each other. Jerome and Harley knew that Gotham would be ecstatic about his return and the fact that they were together.

Tuesday, the next week was glorious for Jerome and Harley. People were robbing places and killing people, they were spray painting their symbols everywhere. Harley woke up in her bed next to Jerome. She got up and walked to her desk, and picked up the pearl bracelet and remembered the memories of her and Bruce. Harley put the bracelet on, she looked back down and saw the J necklace Jeremiah gave her. She realized that she hadn't thought about him once since Jerome came back into her life, that said something about her feelings about him. Maybe they went away, but she still felt love for him. Harley didn't notice that Jerome had gotten out of bed and had walked over to her. Jerome put his hands on her waist, "Whatcha doing?" he whispered in her ear. Harley smiled as his whisper sent shivers down her spine, "remembering" she said. Jerome turned Harley around and looked at her, "You turning back into Brooklyn?" he asked looking into her piercing blue eyes. Harley frowned, "No, I wouldn't want to turn back into the girl who was scared to show Gotham who she truly was" she said smiling. Jerome put his hand on her cheek, "Good" he said. Harley leaned in and kissed him, she loved the feeling of being with him. Harley snaked her arms around his neck, Jerome bent down and picked Harley up not breaking the kiss. Jerome walked with Harley to the bed and threw her on the bed, Harley cackled as she laid on the bed. Jerome crawled over to her and got on top of her. Harley smiled and flipped him over so that she was on top. Jerome sat up and started to kiss Harley's neck. Harley breathed heavily with pleasure, she grabbed Jerome's hair. She pushed him off and took off her purple crop-top, and threw it across the room. Jerome pulled Harley's face down to him and kissed her again. Jerome flipped her over and was in between her legs. He unclipped her bra, and started to kiss her soft skin all the way down to her shorts, as he did this Harley giggled because it was tickling her. Jerome looked up at Harley and smirked, he then pulled her shorts off and threw them. He went back up and kissed Harley on the lips. He slid his boxers off and inserted his member into Harley. Harley moaned, as he went faster. She grabbed onto his hair which made him moan while he was kissing her neck. She moaned more and dug her nails into Jerome's back. They both hit their climax's, and laid next to each other breathless. The things is Brooklyn was tested when she was 18 and she found out she was infertile, which meant she couldn't have kids. Which meant neither could Harley. So they had sex without protection all the time and she couldn't get pregnant.

(Smut over)

Harley and Jerome were laying in the bed, "I want to go somewhere with you" Harley said tapping Jerome's chest. Jerome was running his fingers through Harley's blonde locks, "where would you like to go doll face?" Jerome asked. Harley sat up, "a circus" she said smiling. Jerome hesitated because of his past, "Don't worry it's a Ripley's circus, you know for the freaks. And it's run down so no one will be there" Harley said with hope in her eyes that Jerome would say yes because she didn't want to go alone, it's not that she was scared it's that she wanted him to be with her all the time, she's clingy what can you do. Jerome smiled, "alright gorgeous we can go" he said.

Harley had a hold of Jerome's hand while she led him to the entrance of the abandoned tent. Jerome stopped causing Harley to jolt back, "What's wrong puddin?" She asked, not realizing she had called Jerome, her puddin. Jerome looked around, "I don't know if I can do this" he said. Harley brought her hands up to his face while his hands made their way to her waist. She smiled at him, "you can because it here with yah, and there's nothin to be afraid of when you're with moi" Harley said pointing at herself. Jerome smiled at her enthusiasm and nodded his head. Harley took Jerome's hand and started to lead him again. They walked into the tent and saw that the attractions were still intact. Harley giggled and let go of Jerome's hand to run around the place. Jerome smiled as he saw Harley spin around in excitement. Harley stopped and waved for him to come over to her. Once he got to her, she wrapped her arms around his neck and jumped onto him. He held her up with a smirk on his face. "How are you feeling?" She asked smiling down at him. "Great now that we're like this" he said causing Harley to giggle. Harley leaned down and kissed his lips.

"Harley Quinn and The Clown Prince of Crime" a voice said. Harley looked up and Jerome put her down. Harley looked and saw Roman Sionis, Richards Sionis' brother. She also saw four guys behind him. "Shit.... Rommy!" Harley said in a sarcastic tone trying not to anger him. "Miss Quinn, looking as beautiful as ever" Roman said smiling and taking a bow. "How yah been?" Harley asked with a smile on her face. "Good, but I'm here for someone" he said sleeping closer with his four men behind him. "Oh, what did I do now?" Harley asked getting a little frustrated. Roman shook his head, "not you" Harley's eyebrows furrowed, "him" Roman said pointing at Jerome. Harley looked behind her at Jerome, "run" she whispered and Jerome ran. She turned back around and saw that his guys were coming towards her.

Harley looked around and saw a bat, she ran and grabbed it and stood in front of Jerome, protecting him. The first guy came towards Harley and she whacked his head with the bat and when he was down on the ground she bashed his head. The second guy ran after Jerome, Harley pulled out her gun and shot him in the head. The other two cane for Harley at the same time. One guy grabbed her from behind, Harley kicked the other guy. She front flipped under the guys legs that was holding her. She rolled over him. When he tried to get up she hit him in the head with the bat.

The other guy got up and came at her

The other guy got up and came at her. Harley ran and kicked him in the chest, sending her back on the ground, she rolled backwards and kicked back up landing on her feet. She ran again to the guy once he got up and bashed his head in. She looked back over and Roman was gone.

She was breathless and she dropped the bat, she looked over to the side of the room and saw Jerome standing there smiling. She smiled at him and he walked over to her and hugged her, "lets go home" he whispered in her ear.