CHANGES

~Pretend her hair is brown

"Hold still, brother. Let's peel off that grotesque facade" Jeremiah said still slashing at Bruce. Bruce grabbed ahold of Jeremiah and knocked the gun out of his hand and put him in a choke hold. "Jeremiah! Do not let him turn you into him! Do not let Jerome win this battle" Bruce said struggling to keep Jeremiah calm. Brooklyn watched as her brother hurt the guy she had feelings for. "Jerome beat me? That'll be the day" Jeremiah said then he cackled, Brooklyn noticed it sounded exactly like Jerome. Brooklyn was then grabbed my two of Jerome's followers. "No! No!" Bruce yelled as he got grabbed too. "Don't touch her!" Jeremiah yelled, the two guys let her go, but Brooklyn wasn't going to leave her brother. "Long live Jerome! Long live Jerome! Long live Jerome! Jerome is victorious at last!" The guy next to Jeremiah cheered, Jeremiah's laughing face turned straight, he pulled the gun out of his sleeve and shot the guy in the face. The blood splattered on Jeremiah's face. Everyone went quiet. "Jerome victorious? Are you serious? He's dead. Haven't you been paying attention?" Jeremiah asked, as he took his glasses off. He pulled out a hanky and wiped his face, revealing porcelain white skin. Jeremiah walked over to Jerome's body and kicked it back into the grave. Brooklyn shut her eyes when that happens. "I am the one who's victorious" Jeremiah said looking at Jerome's body. Jeremiah wipes off the remainder of the make up, showing Brooklyn his full white face and pale eyes. She had to admit, it actually looked good. "Look, Bruce. Like everything Jerome set his mind to, his insanity gas failed. Other than some... mild cosmetic effects, he might as well have sprayed me with water. You all need to see Jerome for the utter dud that he was, so I donned the mask of madness to show you how feeble that is compared to actual greatness" Jeremiah explained looking at everyone. Jeremiah raised his hand to his face. "Behold, the face of true sanity. But... looks aren't everything. I have a compendium of Jerome's obsessions" Jeremiah said looking directly at Brooklyn while he was holding Jerome's diary. "And goals, and... I will outdo every one of them. Jerome wanted to turn Gotham into a madhouse. But... to truly build something, you must first tear down what is already there" Jeremiah said looking at the Waynes. "Jeremiah, the gas worked. Think about it: you want to carry out Jerome's crazy plan sanely? What could be madder than that?" Bruce asked looking at Jeremiah. "Madder? Let's see. Ah. Here, for example. Jerome wanted to slather you in honey and have you eaten alive by corpse beetles. Now with Brooklyn, he wanted to shock her brain until she was completely and utterly insane. Now, that's mad. Me, if I want to kill you, I'll just do it" Jeremiah explained. Brooklyn looked down and thought about what Jeremiah had said. "I'll shoot you in the head. Simply and sanely" Jeremiah said pointing the gun at Bruce. "Jeremiah" Brooklyn pleaded with her puppy dog eyes, that no one could resist. Jeremiah looked at her and smirked. "But I don't want to kill you, either of you" Jeremiah said putting the gun away. All of Jeromes followers groaned like babies. "Are you gonna listen? Or you gonna behave like children?" Jeremiah said looking at Jerome's followers. Brooklyn can't lie, she kind of got turned on by that statement, always loved an alpha male. "See, I don't want to kill you, because I want to show you how much I've changed things. How much we've changed things. 'Cause I could not have done any of this without your help" Jeremiah said walking towards them. "Our help?" Bruce asked causing Jeremiah to smile maniacally.

"I feel very indebted to you, Bruce. See... those generators that we built with your money, they work even better as bombs" Jeremiah said as his watch started to beep. Then a huge explosion happened only miles away, Brooklyn and Bruce looked at the smirk cloud. Then looked back at Jeremiah. "That's one down. Jim Gordon is dead" Jeremiah said. Brooklyn's eyes widened and her mouth parted, but she was speechless. She also didn't want to show emotion. "No! No!" Bruce screamed trying to break free from the arms of Jerome's followers. "Yes, Bruce. Sorry, but progress requires sacrifice" Jeremiah said angrily at Bruce, but he saw that Brooklyn was hurting but keeping it well hidden. "I'm going to stop you" Bruce said. "I really hope you don't try. I would hate to have to kill you. In fact, I can honestly say...you are my very best friend" Jeremiah said walking to Bruce and knocking him out with his gun.

Brooklyn watched as Jerome's followers threw her little brother into Jerome's grave his body. Jeremiah looked at Brooklyn while she was looking at her brother. He walked up to her and put his finger under her chin and raised her head up to look at him. "Now what to do with you?" Jeremiah asked inches away from her face. "Let's kill her" a female follower said next to Brooklyn, Brooklyn turned her head and head budded her knocking her unconscious. "Jerome had the right idea to adore and obsess over you. You are a gorgeous fighter" Jeremiah said wiping the girl followers blood off of Brooklyn's head. "I think I'll keep you. I have something planned for you" Jeremiah said putting his hand on her cheek. She looked at him, with confusion in her eyes but not her face. Not a lot of people can read Brooklyn Wayne. Brooklyn looked at her brother, then back at Jeremiah "I'll go with you willingly if you can promise me the safety of my brother" she said looking up at Jeremiah. "And there's something about me that Jerome knew about" she said. He smirked "what is that?" He asked. "I don't go down easy" she said looking at him then looked at the girl she knocked out. "I promise the safety of your brother" he said. She nodded and Jeremiah stood next to her, put his hand on her back and let her to his car.