DIAMOND CLUB

6 months, that Ivy has been without Harley

6 months, that Ivy has been without Harley. A month without Cassie. Her flowers should be ready, she went back to the garden and to the flowers. Ivy saw them in all their glory, pink pollen and perfect green stems. They were healthy, thank god. Because the only way should would get the club, Cassie and herself were talking about, she would need these flowers. She needed them to hypnotize or potentially kill someone for that club. "Finally my babies are done growing" Ivy said as she looked around at the flowers. Ivy went to the corner of the garden and grabbed a pot and shovel. She walked back over to one beautiful flower. She started to dig it up. She filled the pot with dirt then put the flower in the pot, then watered it. She left the garden and put the flower in the passengers seat of Harley's Lamborghini, which she has been taking care of.

Ivy went to Harley's apartment, where all of their things were packed up because Ivy found a house, more like a mansion. Ivy knew who Harley was before, billionaire rich girl, Brooklyn Wayne. Ivy found Harley's credit card and spent money on the one thing they needed, a new home for when Harley gets back. And it just so happens that the club Ivy and Cassie were looking at was 10 minutes from where the mansion was. Ivy changed into a emerald green jumpsuit with brown boots. She changed to got talk to the manager of the club (top of the chapter).

When Ivy got there she walked into the doors of the club and saw no one in there but one single person. The manager, she walked up to him and placed the plant on the table where he was. He looked up at her, "Can I help you?" He asked in confusion. "I believe you can" Ivy said in a seductive voice. "I want you to hand this club over to me and my friends" Ivy said, the guy chuckled at her while she kept a straight face. "Oh you're not kidding" he said, Ivy smirked and shook her head. "No, I am not" Ivy said, running her finger on the flowers petal. "I'm afraid that this club is the most popular in Gotham, I cannot sell it to you or just give it to you" he said in disbelief. Ivy grabbed the flower. "Oh, I think you can" she said then she blew the pollen at his face. He looked up at her and smiled. "I want you to sign the club over to myself and my friends" Ivy said smiling. "Of course" the manager said smiling. He opened his drawer and pulled out a piece of paper, it was for the owner shit of the club, he also grabbed a pen. "Who will be the main owner?" He asked. "Harley Quinn aka Brooklyn Wayne" Ivy said looking at the paper as he signed it. "Second and third additional owners?" The man asked. "Ivy Pepper and Cassandra Cain" she replied. Then he finished signing over the ownership. "Okay there is the paper" he said handing it to Ivy. "I want you to take care of everything right now, finalizing the transfer. And I want to keys and once you're done with everything I want you to get out" Ivy explained. He nodded and reached into his drawer and handed Ivy the keys.

Ivy walked out of the club, and walked into the car. She drove and was thinking about the designer of the club, but she knew that Harley would want to have it crazy in there, crazy colors, crazy people, crazy music. She drove and stopped when she saw people, Harley Quinn followers painting graffiti on the brick wall. Ivy got out of the car and walked over to them. "Hey what colors do you have?" She asked them. They turned to her, "red, blue, pink, white, black, purple, green, gold, silver and orange" the one painting stopped and said. "You like Harley Quinn?" Ivy asked them. They looked at each other then back at her, "obviously" they said together. "Great, I have a project for you" Ivy said and they all smiled.

They got to the club and the used to be manager was walking out with a box. "It's all ready for you miss" he said. "Thank you sweetheart" Ivy said. They all walked in and looked around. "This club is going to be called 'Diamonds' for Harley Quinn" ivy said. They all looked at her, "wait are you friends with Harley Quinn?" One of them asked her. "She's my best friend, I want this club to look like her mind" Ivy said. "You got it. What's your name?" One asked. "Ivy" she replied. "You should call yourself, Poison Ivy" a girl with pig tails said. The girl had blonde hair  with black tips. Ivy smiled at the nickname and actually wanted to use it. "Alright get to work" ivy said. She pulled out a piece of paper and gave it to the girl with pig tails, "call me when you're done" Ivy said and then she left.

Ivy was at back at the apartment and was waiting while she was thinking about Harley and what she was doing and how she was doing. She worried about Harley, but she knew that Harley could definitely defend herself. Ivy was thinking about Cassie, how she was doing with her training and when she was going to come back or if she would ever come back, but she knew she would. Ivy secretly hated Jeremiah, she was hoping when they broke Harley out that she wouldn't mention Jeremiah. Honestly Ivy preferred Jerome instead of Jeremiah. 

Hours later Ivy got a call, she answered the phone, "Yes?" Ivy asked. "We are all done" the girl with pig tails said. Ivy got up and walked out of the apartment and then went to the car and drove to the club. Ivy arrived and got out of the car and walked into the club and saw everything. She was astonished, it looked like she was in Harley's mind. Graffiti everywhere. HAHA, written everywhere, and other paintings. "It's perfect" Ivy said smiling. 

(The graffiti will be in the next chapter)