HER APPRENTICE

Cassie had been waiting for Harley to come back, little did she know Harley wouldn't be back for a while

Cassie had been waiting for Harley to come back, little did she know Harley wouldn't be back for a while. Cassie heard a whining at the front door of the apartment, she got up from the couch and walked to the door. She opened it and saw Bud with Harley's bat in her mouth. Cassie bent down and took the bat out of Bud's mouth. "She's not coming back, is she?" Cassie asked Bud, and Bud shook her head. Cassie felt horrible, she felt tears welling up in her eyes. Cassie wondered where Harley was, or if she had finally been caught, her and Jeremiah. Cassie heard a knock at the door, she walked over to the door and opened it, Cassie saw a tall beautiful red haired woman, that she didn't know. "Hello my name is Ivy, is Harley here?" Ivy asked looking down at Cassie. "No Harley isn't here, and I don't think she will be back" Cassie said looking back at the woman, who called herself Ivy. "And who are you?" Ivy asked Cassie, "Her apprentice" Cassie responded. "Well I'm her best friend" Ivy said stepping into the apartment. Ivy walked in and sat herself down on the couch, then she looked over at Cassie. Cassie looked at her and then waked over to her and sat down on the couch too. "So what happened to Harley?" Ivy asked looking out the window. Cassie looked at Ivy, "I don't know, the last time I saw her was when she left to go meet Jeremiah on her birthday" Cassie said with worry. "That was two days ago, where do you think she could be?" Ivy asked, this time looking at Cassie. "I'm aware that was two days ago, if she got caught, she could be in Arkham" Cassie assumed the worst. "And considering her reputation, they would put her in isolation. There's no way we can get to her" Ivy said, Cassie looked at Ivy, "Isolation is under ground" she said. "I want to train to be a bad ass like Harley" Cassie said. "No one will ever be like her, we need to plan and we need to make a Gotham that she will be proud of" Ivy explained. "We should build a club for her, for all the crazies. Call it 'Diamonds" Cassie said. "What a wonderful idea" Ivy said smiling.

Arkham Asylum was loud, filled with the screams of insane people. Up above had the medium category villains, Riddler, Penguin, and all the other crazies. Underground laid the worst of the worst. Killer Croc, Huntress, Scarecrow, and The Mad Hatter; those two got caught. Last but not least, Harley Quinn. She was the one who was in ultimate isolation. Double caged, barbed cage on the outside, electrical fence on the inside. Then there was Harley sitting on the bed she had, she had absolutely no privacy, she was being watched 24/7. It was cold in the cage, especially the ground. Harley would occasionally stare at her tattoos remembering Jeremiah, she missed him. She didn't know where he was, little did she know he was in the Arkham Asylum infirmary, still recovering from the event two days ago on her birthday. Arkham had been getting visitors everyday, people seeing if they got a chance to meet The Harley Quinn. Harley was quickly becoming a legend, the queen of Gotham, the baddest of them all. They all wanted to meet her, but the workers at Arkham turned them away, saying that she couldn't take visitors.

Harley had a TV in the far corner of the room, she was looking at the ground, then she tuned into the News caster. "People are starting riots saying "Free Harley Quinn," her followers are more then anyone in the past. People are spray painting Harley Quinn graffiti everywhere." Harley saw spray paintings of a skull with a heart and a diamond for an eye, with pig tails that had blue and red on the end of them. She saw her name painted on brick walls. Harley smiled and started to giggle. "People want Harley out of Arkham and people are starting to compare her to the late Jerome Valeska, and some are saying that she's worse then him, crazier and definitely has more followers then him or Jeremiah Valeska. In my opinion she the worst villain Gotham has ever seen." Then the TV shut off, Harley couldn't believe it, she was more popular then any villain in Gotham's history. People were staring riots for her release. But she knew they wouldn't give in, that she would be in Arkham for her whole life, because lets face it, she would never get better. All she could think about was Jeremiah, she wondered why she couldn't stop thinking about him, and what happened to him.

Then there is Bruce, he wondered what Harley did to cause all of the chaos in Gotham right now, but he didn't care he had better things to do, like make Gotham livable so that the government would take interest in the city again. So that they could begin helping them.

It was 12:30, Griggs came into give Harley her lunch. "Bravo 14 open perimeter fence" he said holding the tray of food. Harley got up and went against the bars. The guards opened the perimeter fence and Griggs got up to the fence where Harley was. He slid the tray in and Harley grabbed it and sat it on the ground. "I'm bored" she said looking at Griggs. "You know I can't do that hotness" Griggs said looking her up and down. "But you know you want to" Harley said smirking. "I know you don't want me, you only have eyes for one man in Gotham" Griggs said in a disappointed. "Mistah J, but it's still fun to mess with people, since they all adore me out there" Harley said. "No one adores you honey" Griggs said smirking at her. "You see that TV" Harley said pointing at the TV in the corner of the room. "It was on a minute ago, I saw the riots and the graffiti. People saying I'm the worst of the worst. The baddest villain in Gotham in history. So honey, I know I'm adored" Harley said smiling. Griggs chuckled and then he backed away from the fence and walked away, "Bravo 14, close perimeter fence" He said then the guards closed the fence. Then Harley turned around and sat on her bed eating the disgusting food. She knew that she liked messing withe people, getting into people's minds and ruining them.