THE BEGINNING

"I-I don't know about this

"I-I don't know about this. How much is it again?" An inmate said in Jeremiah's cell. "Ten bucks is a body punch. $20, you get the face. Stabbing him is a C-note" the nurse said. A blonde woman with a nurses uniform on entered the cell and cut the throats of both of the men. "Bad news, boss. Our cover's been blown" the blonde said. Jeremiah started giggling and grabbed the blondes face and she gasped. Jeremiah stood up, "you did good my dear Lizzie" he said. She smiled in return. "I get to visit my brother and my Harley" he said smiling. Then Lizzie showed him the way out.

Harley heard that Jeremiah broke out of Arkham. Harley got a tip that he was at Barbara's club, Harley hasn't seen Barbara since she ganged up in her. Harley snuck into the club, she heard a gun shot and saw Barbara go down. A kid was there a little girl, 'did Barbara have a kid?' Harley asked herself. "I... think she... nicked me, Daddy. I... Oh, boy." 'Oh are you fucking kidding me?' Harley thought. Harley saw a girl with long blonde pig tails, that had black and red dyed tips. She had a black and red leather top on, same with the bottoms. She had pail skin and her makeup was smeared, black and red eyeshadow with dark red lipstick. "Oh, dear me. My sweet Lizzie, no longer my Lizzie. There will never be one like you" Jeremiah said smiling at her, his voice made her shiver. "Really?" She asked. Harley came out of the shadows pulling out her gun, "No, cause you were a replacement" she said and shot the new girl in the head. Jeremiah looked at Harley, Harley looked at him then pointed at the new girl, "Really, she's a mirror image of me" she said. Jeremiah looked her up and down, "You" he said with anger. But in his mind, it was so surreal to him, seeing the woman he's in love with again after ten years. Harley looked at his face, "You" she said with anger. It made her furious that even threw a grotesque face she still saw his beauty. "You betrayed me" Jeremiah said pointing the gun at her. Harley pointed her gun at him, "You lied to me. You said you created me but it was your brother" she said. "Now he's alive again, and you ran straight back to him" Jeremiah gritted through his teeth. "Damn right I did, he's better in bed" Harley said then chuckled. She tried hiding the feelings that slowly slipped back into her mind after being pushed away for four years. Her feelings for Jeremiah were coming back but the feelings for Jerome were fighting it, trying to over power them. "Harley?" Barbara whimpered. Harley looked over at Barbara and kneeled down in the floor next to her, "Barbara. Are you alright?" Harley asked with concern. "You psychotic bitch" Barbara said smiling. Harley waved her hand in flattery, "Aw, stop" she said giggling. "Tell Jim Gordon to find me at the place I was born again. And Harley even though it pains me to do this since I still love you, we're done my love" Jeremiah said then ran out with the kid. Harley looked back at him, "yeah I thought you would have caught on with that because of me sleeping with Jerome!!!" Harley yelled, she wanted to run to him and apologize for everything and kiss him like the last ten years never happened, but she couldn't. A tear rolled down Harley's cheek but she wiped it off. Harley turned back to that girl named Lizzie and pointed at her in disbelief, "like seriously she's looks exactly like me" Harley said. Harley realized Barbara was bleeding out. "Okay, first aid kit still where it was last time? By the way you look good in red" She asked and Barbara smiled and nodded. Harley got the first aid kit and started to stitch her up. "Thank you" Barbara said, "oh it was just a compliment" Harley said. "No for this" Barbara said gesturing at Harley healing her. Harley looked up, "considering what happened the last time we saw each other, I think I owe you this" Harley said smirking. "So kid now?" She asked. "So Jerome now?" Barbara asked sarcastically. "Life's complicated" Harley said smirking. "Tell me... what changed" Barbara responded. Harley looked up at Barbara, "when I was in Arkham they gave me shock treatment, I remembered everything. Brooklyn, Bruce, my life, but most of all Jerome. I couldn't stop thinking about him, he smile, his laugh, his obsession for me. Now that I am who I'm supposed to be, I knew I was in love with him then and now" Harley explained while Barbara smiled the whole time. "But my judgment had changed, I remember you killing your parents how back then, I hated it and I thought you deserved what you got. But now I don't care about any of that, right from wrong. Good and evil. They're all the same to me" Harley explained. Then she finished stitching Barbara up, "Okay all done, now I have to get back to Jerome" Harley said standing up and helping Barbara up. Barbara looked at Harley, "you were in love with him the entire time you just didn't know it, you were never in love with Jeremiah" she said. Harley looked back at her, "you're wrong, I was in love with Jeremiah, and it hurt hearing him break up with me. But I have Jerome, my puddin" Harley said smiling. Before Harley could walked away Barbara grabbed her wrist and Harley looked back at her, "I want to be friends again" she said with hope in her eyes. Harley smiled, "I do too, you and you're kid will be under my watch. I promise" she said. Then Barbara hugged Harley and she hugged back. They let go of each other and Harley walked out of the club.