BAD DAY

~Pretend her hair is brown

Jeremiah walked into the room where Brooklyn was tied up

Jeremiah walked into the room where Brooklyn was tied up. "Hello Beautiful" he said walking over to her. "Hello Jeremiah, how is the bomb plan going?" She asked still tied down. "It's going according to plan, I'm surprised you're not trying to stop me or trying to escape" Jeremiah said, looking at Brooklyn. "I told you the night that I met you that Gotham is a cesspool of crazy madness and murder, so you would be doing Gotham a favor by remaking it. And I'm not trying to escape because I haven't been this calm or been this care free in years" Brooklyn explained thinking about how her life became crazy and stressful the night her parents died. Jeremiah smiled, knowing she understood him more then anyone, she understood to reason why he was doing this. He noticed she wasn't scared while looking at his pale skin, inhuman eyes, and bright red lipped face. She was studying his face. "How is it that you understand me, so much?" He asked looking into her sparkling brown eyes. "Because I'm reasonable and I know what is best for Gotham, many people may not agree with what you're doing, but it's the intelligent choice, it's the right choice" she explained looking at him with a straight face. Jeremiah smirked and pulled something out of his pocket, Brooklyn saw it was a pocket knife. He started to cut off the ropes. She stood up and looked at him. "You're letting me go?" She asked with a confused look on her face.

(Smut warning ⚠️)

"On the contrary, I don't think I'll ever let you go" he said looking down at her. She smirked, Brooklyn knew she was very attracted to Jeremiah, no matter what he looked like. She smirk, "I don't think I want to leave, being princess of Gotham isn't as easy as it sounds" she said looking at him. Jeremiah walked over to her, inches away from Brooklyn. "You don't want to leave?" He asked looking down at her. "No" she whispered, Brooklyn wanted to kiss him so bad, she felt drawn to him. She felt like she belonged with him. Jeremiah felt himself leaning in and so did Brooklyn. They then kissed each other, Jeremiah's hands found their way to her waist. Jeremiah felt Brooklyn's hand find its way to his cheek and the other held onto one of his hands that were on her waist. Their kiss felt like fireworks to both of them. Jeremiah begin to walk her backwards toward the bed behind them. She fell backwards onto the bed and she looked up at him smiling. Jeremiah got on top of her and connected their lips again. Brooklyn put her hand on Jeremiahs chest and pushed him. He looked down at her in confusion. "Aren't you supposed to be keeping an eye out for my brother?" She asked, he smiled "I love that you're so interested in my work, but I already handled him. All I have to do now is have a talk with my followers" Jeremiah said looking down at Brooklyn. "How important is that?" She asked smirking, while unbuttoning his shirt slowly. "Nothing is important unless it involves you" Jeremiah said causing Brooklyn to smile. She definitely loved him, he was so different then Jerome. They ended up sleeping together, when she woke up, naked, her dear sweet Jeremiah was getting dressed, all Brooklyn saw was his bare muscular back. "That was amazing darling" Jeremiah said looking at her buttoning up his shirt. "I have to agree with you" Brooklyn said looking him up and down, as she sat up and held the cover up over her breasts. "Get dressed darling we're getting out of here" he said walking over to her. "Why?" She asked looking up at him. "This building is in the direct line of the blast from the bombs, Barbara Kean and Oswald Cobblepot have given me no choice but to teach them a lesson for threatening me" Jeremiah said, Brooklyn looked angry. "You look angry, love. Are you worried about me?" Jeremiah asked. She got up revealing her naked body, she walked up to Jeremiah, Jeremiah looked at her and bit his lip. "I tend to worry about the people I care about" Brooklyn said looking up at him. He grabbed her waist forcefully and kissed her, she grabbed his face and kissed him harder, they were still in the heat from them sleeping with each other. "Get dressed, I can't leave you here to die" he said pulling away from her. She did as she was told and Jeremiah watched as she got dressed. When she was ready she walked back to him. He held out his hand, she smiled and took it in hers. They walked hand in hand to the safe zone from the blast.

(Smut over)

Jeremiah and Brooklyn came into the bunker hand in hand. "Jeremiah! Jeremiah!" his followers chanted. Jeremiah let go of Brooklyn's hand and grabbed the detonator, and switched it on. "All my life, I spent by myself. Hidden away. I am so glad to be sharing this happy moment with all of you. Today marks the dawning of a new Gotham City. One where we will all be free" Jeremiah said as he and Brooklyn walked down the aisle of his followers, Jeremiah told them prior to respect Brooklyn. They got to the other end of the room together. "Now...shall I do the honors?" Jeremiah said holding up the detonator. "That's Jim Gordon!" a female follower said. "He's not dead" a male one said. Jeremiah and Brooklyn turned around and looked at the TV. "This is a message to the followers of Jeremiah Valeska. Jeremiah claims to have killed me. Well, bad news, I'm alive" Jim said on the TV. Brooklyn didn't know it but she wasn't happy he was alive, she was frowning at the TV. "No. No, no, it's a trick. I killed him" Jeremiah said. "So, just know you're worshipping a fraud. A pale imitation of Jerome. You did your worst, Jeremiah, and I'm still here" Jim said then the channel signed off. "You lied to us. Gordon's alive":they said. "What does it matter whether he's alive? When I hit this switch, we will hear the sounds of a new world being born. Our world. Now, listen" Jeremiah said, he then flipped the switch and nothing happened. "He's a liar! He's a fake! Liar!" they shouted. "Stop!" Jeremiah yelled at them. "I want you all to know I find your fickleness quite hurtful. And more so, very predictable" Jeremiah said, he grabbed Brooklyn's hand and ran out of the room and sealed the door shut. He pressed the red button that said PURGE. They both watched as his followers lit up in flames. Brooklyn hadn't realized that she had started smiling. "Well, that is disappointing" Jeremiah said, he put his hand on Brooklyn's lower back and led her out of the underground bunker.

Jeremiah had taken Brooklyn back to the place he was holding her before. "Alright my love, I want you to stay here, and wait for the big event" he said looking down at her. "Alright" She said smirking. "So obedient, that's how I know you'll be loyal to me" He said with his hand on her waist. "Always, I support you, no matter what" She said looking at him, she really did care for him. "Alright, I love you" He said quickly, then kissed her sweet lips and ran to go do what he needed to do. Brooklyn stood there frozen, because she realized what Jeremiah had said to her. "I love you too" She muttered under her breath.

"Well, you proved him wrong" Selina said next to Bruce. "To be fair ...the day's not over yet" Jeremiah said with his gun to Selina's stomach, then he pulled the trigger sending Selina onto the table, while Alfred beat the shit out of him.