BREAK OUT

6 years, Harley got more bored by the year

6 years, Harley got more bored by the year. 6 years, 2,190 days she gets bored all the time. Harley and the cell mates would whistle all the time to break the awkward silence, but for some reason it just made it more awkward. Harley fantasized about breaking out and taking her friends with her; Helena, KC, Tetch, and Scarecrow. She couldn't leave them, they had began to mean something to her.

Ivy and Cassie round up all the Harley, Jerome and Jeremiah followers and armed then with guns. "Alright everyone, today is the day we break Harley  Quinn out of Arkham!" Ivy yelled for the people in padding and helmets as they held guns. They all cheered, "When we get there, I want all of you to cover the entrances while Ivy and I get Harley out of her cell" Cassie explained. "When we get Harley out we go out the same way we came in, they we hall ass to the cans and get the hell out of there. Understood?" Cassie asked. They followers nodded their heads. "Alright head to the vans" Ivy said, they all complied and heads out the doors of the club to the vans. While they were in the vans they all put their masks on including Ivy and Cassie.

They arrived at the gates of Arkham Asylum, everyone loaded out of the vans. Cassie aka Katana, walked over to the guard at the gate and sliced his head off. Then she opened the gate, and everyone filed in. They went through the front doors of Arkham and walked to the check in gate. The followers pointed their guns at the two guards and shot them. Ivy knew where the isolation wing was, she walked through Arkham and finally reached the gate, they saw Harley all the way in the back having the double fence cage. One of the followers came up and started the saw and sawed the door open, they walked through the hallways and did the same thing to the second gate. Now they were exposed the Harley.

Harley looked up and saw all the people in masks and padding with guns. All the people guarded the entrances except for two of them. One of them was in the padding, the other had a white mask on, a white tube top with a black leather jacket over it, black pants with Chinese writing on it with a red cloth belt, and on that belt they had a katana. The people walked up to the first fence and the katana wielding person slices the lock off. Then the cage Harley was in, the one in padding lifted up a saw and cut into the lock in the door, then they swung the door open and walked in. Harley was backed up against the corner of the cage. The one in padding took their mask off revealing it was Ivy. Harley's eyes went wide and she smiled, "Ivy!" Harley exclaimed while pulling her into a hug and Ivy squeezed her tight not wanting to let go ever again. They let go and Harley looked at the girl with the katana. She took her mask off revealing to Harley it was a 21 year old Cassandra Cain. Harley's eyes went wide again, "Cassie!" She shouted and pulled her into a hug, "look at you, all beautiful and badass" she said into the hug. They all looked at each other. "Let's go" Ivy said. "Not without my friends" Harley said walking out of the cage and up to a guard. Harley put her hand up, "keys" she said and the guard gave them to her. Ivy and Cassie followed her and so did the followers. Harley unlocked the first cell revealing Tetch, "thank you Miss Quinn, let our reign of terror begin" he said smiling causing her to smile too. Then Harley went to the next cell and unlocked it and KC, was standing there smiling with his sharp teeth. He looked Harley up and down, "I didn't know you were going to be this gorgeous" he said. "Easy KC, I'm taken" she said walking to the next cell. KC, and Tetch followed behind Harley so did Ivy and Cassie and the followers. Next cell she opened revealing Scarecrow, "villains win again" he said and Harley smiled. He followed behind her and she walked to the last cell and unlocked it. Helena was sitting on her bed and she got up to walk over to Harley, they looked at each other and smiled and embraced each other in a hug. They had never seen each other in person and they were both impressed. Harley walked through Arkham having the villains following closely behind the crazy blonde, as she smirked.

They walked out of the front entrance and all the villains took a breath of fresh air. "Gotham here we come" Helena said next to Harley, Harley looked at her and smiled widely, The Legion of Horribles.. Ivy noticed how close the two were and got a little jealous. Cassie noticed and nudged Ivy's shoulder and smiled at her. Ivy put her arm around Cassie's shoulder. Harley just couldn't believe it she was out of Arkham six years later.

Someone was watching as Ivy and Cassie broke Harley, Helena, Killer Croc, Tetch and Scarecrow, while they walked out of the front entrance of Arkham Asylum. They watched Harley specifically, Cassie handed Harley her GoodNight bat. Harley smiled widely and grabbed the bat. She swung it and laughed. Two big guards came up to them, "hey get back in the building!!" They yelled. Harley smiled and ran over to them, she started to fight them and eventually bashed their brains in. "My, my how much you've changed" the person watching her said. "Full of insanity" the person said smiling then laughed. Harley and the others ran into the transport van, and then closed the doors. "I can't wait to meet you Harley Quinn" the person said smiling an eerie smile while watching the vans leave.