HIYAH GOTHAM CITY

Thursday morning, Harley got up and realized Jerome wasn't in bed

Thursday morning, Harley got up and realized Jerome wasn't in bed. She put her knee high socks on, while she had on a red oversized t-shirt that had Bad Guy printed on it, and she had black short shorts on. She walked out of the room and down the stairs, she followed the scent of bacon. She walked to the kitchen and saw Jerome cooking. Harley smiled and tiptoed over to his and hugged him from behind, "Whatcha makin?" She asked. "Bacon and eggs" Jerome said, Harley could feel the smile on his face. Harley let go of Jerome and sat on the counter and watched him cook. Once Jerome was done cooking she decided to speak up, "I think it's time" she said. He turned around and looked at her, he walked over to her and put his hands on both of her outer thighs. She wrapped her legs around him, "time for what?" Jerome asked. Harley looked at him and put her hands on his face running her thumbs over his scars, "to show Gotham you're back" she said. He smiled and giggled, "really?" He asked. She nodded, "amazing" he said. Then they ate their breakfast.

Harley and Jerome were at the Diamonds club. Harley had gotten a news caster, which happened to be a fan of her. She set the camera and turned it on so that it was live. "We're live" the news caster said. Harley put her arms out like a ringmaster, "Hiyah Gotham City! I'm Harley Quinn, but you already know that. As you know Mistah J is in Arkham, where I was for six years until I was broken out. But when I got out I stumbled on a curtain someone, who Gotham holds dear" Harley explained smiling while Jerome hid behind Harley. Harley put her hands on her waist, "Alrighty Gotham, my I present The Clown Prince of Crime... Jerome Valeska" she said smiling. Then Jerome came out from behind Harley smiling while Harley backed behind him. She took the wrapping off of a lollipop and popped it in her mouth. Jerome got close to the camera, "Hello again Gotham City! I know what you're wondering, How is he alive again? Well to answer your questions ladies and gents, I was resurrected again, you all won't get rid of me that easily" Jerome explained holding a blade to the camera. "Now I'm back and better, ready to wreak havoc with The Queen of Gotham City" Jerome said, Harley jumped on his back, took the lollipop out of her mouth and threw it behind her, then she kissed his cheek. "Anything else to say doll face?" Jerome asked. Harley jumped off of his back and got closer to the camera, "crazy runs in the streets of Gotham, why shouldn't we have fun with it? Followers of us, people who secretly want to kill people, do it. It really doesn't matter, so do it. Cops won't do anything to us, they are too afraid of what we are capable of. So feel free to do what ever you want, nobody will judge you, we certainly don't. So kill who ever you want" Harley explained the whole time with a smile on her face and giggling. Jerome came up and put his arm around her, "Harley and I will support you, see you for who you truly are. Because we understand more then anyone. We are together after all" he said, they looked at each other and kissed on camera. Showing Gotham they are together this time. Jerome and Harley parted and laughed their crazy laughs. Then the broadcast signed off.

"Harley and I will support you, see you for who you truly are. Because we understand more then anyone. We are together after all" Jerome explained, then Harley and him kissed. "I guess life is unexpected" Edward Nygma said turning from the tv in the rec room. "Can you believe that Jeremiah? You're darling Brooklyn that turned crazy is now with your twin brother, that's gotta hurt" Ed said next to Jeremiah, while he sat in his wheel chair non- responsive and a vegetable.

But on the inside Jeremiah was screaming. "How could she betray me?" He thought. "And with my twin brother?" He thought again. "How is he alive?" "Why would she want to be with him?" "Maybe she found out about the insanity gas" "how it was his gas, not mine that turned her into Harley Quinn." Endless questions flooded Jeremiah's mind. He didn't want to loose Harley, but she betrayed him. He felt a new feeling against Harley, not just love but Hatred.

Jim was at his house with Lee, when he saw the news. "Just in, a shocking turn around for Gotham. Two of the most insane villains of Gotham have teamed up together. This might be chilling and scary with you have little children around. Jim and Lee watched as Harley spoke, "Alrighty Gotham, my I present The Clown Prince of Crime... Jerome Valeska" she said. Jim and Lee's faces filled with fear. Jerome came out from behind Harley. "Hello again Gotham City! I know what you're wondering, How is he alive again? Well to answer your questions ladies and gents, I was resurrected again, you all won't get rid of me that easily" Jerome explained. Jim got up from the couch while Lee stayed and watched. "This can't be happening. Harley broke out and Jerome's back from the dead... again" Jim rambled. "Jim look!" Lee got his attention. Jim looked at the tv. "Harley and I will support you, see you for who you truly are. Because we understand more then anyone. We are together after all" he said, they looked at each other and kissed on camera. Jim's eyes widened, they couldn't be together like that, what about Harley's loyalty to Jeremiah? Maybe she found out about the gas? "Jim this isn't good" Lee said with fear in her eyes. "I know, they just declared war with Gotham and Jeremiah, if he ever wakes up" Jim said with his hand over his forehead. He didn't know what to do, this time.