I'M NOT BROOKLYN ANYMORE

After target practice yesterday, Harley and Helena were tired

After target practice yesterday, Harley and Helena were tired. They went to sleep. Harley was the first one to get up, at 7:30 am. She ran down the stairs and went into the kitchen. She opened the fridge and the first things she saw were eggs, bacon, hot sauce and CHEESE. Harley loved cheese. She pulled all those things out and looked for bread. She found some and turned on the stove and put a pan on it. Harley cut the bread and put it on a plate in front of her. She cracked and fried two eggs, then the bacon she put the bacon on the eggs as soon as it was ready. She put the cheese onto of the bacon. Then she grabbed the hot sauce and added not too much, she wanted to taste the cheese. She then put the bread on the top. She walked back to the fridge and pulled out cranberry juice, she liked cranberry juice because it looked like blood. She cleaned up the kitchen. She grabbed the juice and sandwich and walked back to her room. She ate her food while watching cartoons. Harley was truly a toddler at heart.

After Harley ate her breakfast, she walked to her closet. She looked through it and found a plain pink sports bra, golden overalls with diamonds on them, and them matching gold low rise boots. She smiled and put it on. She looked in the mirror and squealed and clapped. She walked to her bathroom and put her hair in her cute pig tails, she did a Smokey eye as her eyeshadow, a fresh coat of red lipstick. Then she walked to her desk and grabbed her J necklace and put it on. She turned back to her cartons and saw an animated grave stone on the screen. Harley thought about Jerome and his headstone. She never intended on going to his grave, she figured it was too hard for her. She thought about Jeremiah, she thought that if she went to the grave she would be betraying him. But Harley realized that she wasn't a property to be owned. She wasn't Mistah J's property anymore. She could do anything she wanted. She decided she was going to go to his grave, it was the closure she needed. "I'm coming Jerome" Harley said. She grabbed her keys and headed to the cemetery.

Harley walked to his grave, with tears in her eyes. "Here lies Jerome Valeska. Second times a charm!" She read in her mind. Harley was afraid to come to his grave but she had to come and see it for herself. Ever since she had gotten her memories back, Jerome had never not been on her mind. She couldn't get over it, that she was in love with him first. "Hi Jerome, I know it's been long, but I'm not Brooklyn anymore. I'm Harley Quinn, and I love you. I couldn't remember anything, I guess that insanity gas had some amnesia side effects to it. But I finally remember everything, life, family, friends, you mostly. I can't get you out of my head. And I hate it because I love my puddin. But I guess you were kind of my puddin first. What I'm trying to say is... I miss you a lot and I wish you were here with me" Harley said with a tear coming down her cheek. She was about to leave when she felt firm hands on her waist, she felt their hot breath on her neck. Harley got this weird sensation, chills down her spine. Her heart started to race and her breath hitched, "Hiyah doll face, Miss me?" A voice said behind her.

Harley was frozen, could it be him, he's dead. "You've certainly changed, gorgeous" he said from behind her. Harley's eyes closed and she leaned into him, the warmth of his body was a feeling she longed for. Harley turned around and saw, Jerome Valeska in all of his glory. "It's you, how? I saw you die" Harley said breathing heavily because his hands were still on her waist. "I have some pretty committed followers" Jerome said looking down at Harley. "Harley Quinn, nice to meet yah" Harley said with her breath shaking. She couldn't believe it was him, her first love. Jerome smiled, he knew she was different, "Jerome Valeska, nice to meet yah gorgeous" he said it sent shivers down her spine. Harley liked his scars it made him look badass and sexy. "My insanity gas really turned you inside out, didn't it?" Jerome asked smiling. Harley chuckled, "You made the insanity gas that Jeremiah gave me?" She asked looking up at him. "Absolutely and look at you, all insane, badass, and down right sexy" he said looking her up and down. "You made me" Harley said, he nodded and she smiled. She felt different with him then with Jeremiah.

Jerome bent down and grabbed Harley's thighs and lifted her up, so know legs were around his waist. Harley's breath hitched, she wanted him so badly, and now she acts on impulse. Her hands made their way to the back of his neck, and she pulled him aggressively into a heated make out session. They kissed each other, like they had been waiting for eternity for each other. Harley grabbed Jerome's hair which made his moan into the kiss. Jerome backed her up and placed her onto his headstone. Things were about to get out of hand. Then Harley pulled away and looked at Jerome, "honestly I really want this to happen but I'd prefer we'd do this in a bed" she said breathless from the intense kiss. Jerome nodded, "I agree, your place?" He asked. Harley pecked his lips, got down from the headstone. "Definitely" Harley said smiling. Jerome stepped in front of her, hinting at a piggy back ride. Harley giggled and got on his back, and she kissed his cheek. She admired his fiery red locks, honestly she knew they made sense together, they were both crazy insane, Jeremiah is more of a sophisticatingly insane. They made their way to Harley's car and they got in, eager to finish what they started.