WATCH LIKE A HAWK

Harley and Helena has gotten back to the mansion

Harley and Helena has gotten back to the mansion. Helena went up to her room, Harley walked into the living room where Jerome was sitting, shirtless on the couch. He looked up at Harley looked angry, he got up and walked over to her, "okay I can explain" Harley said. But Jerome grabbed her waist and pulled her into a heated kiss. Her hands made their way to his neck and pulled him closer. They parted, "where were you doll face?" He asked. Harley smirked, "I talked to our current enemy" she said. Jerome smiled and let go of her, "Really?" He asked being dramatic. Jerome stopped at the back of the couch, Harley walked over and sat on her knees on the couch facing Jerome. She smiled, "yep" she said. Jerome put his hands on Harley's face, "and why is he after me?" He asked. Harley grabbed his hands and sat up, "your social status in Gotham" she said. Harley climbed up onto the couch and sat in between Jerome's legs. Jerome put his hands on Harley's waist, "what about you?" He asked. Harley rolled her eyes thinking about what Roman said, "he said it's okay for me because I won't do anything because I'm a woman" she said in an angered tone. Jerome looked away with a glare, "nobody underestimates my woman" he growled. Harley smirked and put her hands on his scared (as in scar) face, "I think it's sexy when you're protective over me" she said. Jerome looked back at her and smirked, "oh yeah?" He asked. Harley bit her lip, "oh yeah baby" she said. Jerome kisses her hungrily and she kissed back.

They were in their bed, Harley's head was on Jerome's chest and Jerome was running his fingers through her platinum hair. "We need to figure out what to do" Harley said. Jerome kept petting Harley's hair, "he won't do anything" he said. Harley looked up at Jerome, "you don't know Romy like I do, he'll do anything to get his status back" she said. Jerome looked down at her and smiled, "well doll face I love that you want to protect me but people will kill him if he kills me" he said. Harley smiled, she flipped over and sat on his waist. Jerome sat up and put both of his hands on her thighs while he looked up at her with a smirk. Both of Harley's hands were on either side of his face, "I don't want them to hurt you, Puddin" she said. He smiled, "I saw you the last time they threaten me, they won't get near me with you around" he said. Jerome flipped Harley over so that he was on top of her now. Harley looked into his eyes and was happy with what she saw, she saw love. Harley smiled, "I love you Jerome" she said. Jerome realized that's the first time she had said that. Jerome always wanted to hear that come from her, to know that she loved him. Jerome smiled, "I love you too Harley" he said. He then leaned down and kissed her.

Helena walked into the room, "hey Harley Roman is-" she cut herself off by seeing Harley and Jerome. "Oh I'm sorry I'll come back later" She said backing up trying to get out of the room. Harley pushed Jerome off of her, "nonsense, come in. What about Roman?" She asked getting up. Helena walked over to Harley, "Roman's doing a deal with a mob boss to talk about eliminating Jerome" she said. Harley became enraged, but she kept her scream in. She wakes back to Jerome, "Time for a field trip" she said and he smiled.

They went to the address that Helena gave them, it was a run down little mom and pop diner. Harley and Jerome got out of the car and walked in the back door, hand in hand. People looked at Jerome then Harley, "they here?" Harley asked. They all nodded, Jerome looked at Harley with confusion. Harley looked at him, "everyone loves me, they also work for me" she said. She pulled Jerome into the break room and she closed the door. She picked up a uniform and started to undress in front of Jerome, she felt hands on her waist, "didn't know I was getting a private show" he whispered in her ear. She felt chills down her spine, "you really need to get these chills under control every time I whisper in your ear or touch you" he said. Harley chuckle, "that's how you know, we are meant to be together" she said putting the rest of the diner uniform on. She turned around and looked at Jerome. He was taken back by what she said, Brooklyn would never had said that to him. Harley looked at him with a confused look, "what the matter puddin?" She asked. Jerome shook his head, "nothing, nothing at all" he said smiling. Harley put her hands on his face and kissed him, "showtime" she said with a wide smile.

"Welcome to Moe's Diner, what can I get for yah?" Harley said with the note pad in her hand. The men looked up at Harley and their eyes went wide, "Harley Quinn?" One asked. Harley bowed, "in the flesh" she said then giggled. Jerome watched from the back as his girl made the deal. The second man looked up at Harley with fear, "what are you doing here?" He asked. Harley smiled, "I'm glad you asked. I wanted to know why you are doing a deal with Roman Sionis to kill Jerome Valeska. I know all three of you hate the Sionis' so why you doin a deal with em?" She said. The three man looked at each other than back at Harley, "he's paying us a lot of money" the one guy said. Harley looked away and breathed angrily then looked back at the three men, "how about you don't do this deal, and I won't kill you" she said pulling out her gun and aiming it at them. They frantically nodded, Harley nodded in success and wanted back into the back to Jerome.

A couple of minutes went by and Roman walked through the door and sat down with the men. Harley and Jerome watched the scene unfold from the back of the diner. Roman smiled as he sat down, "Gentlemen I'd like to thank you for meeting me here to talk business" he said. The men nodded. "So let's talk about putting a bounty on Jerome Valeska" Roman said. The three men looked at each other and they all thought about what Harley had said. The main one spoke up, "Listen Roman we thought a lot about this" he said but was cut off. "That's what I'm saying him needs to die now" Roman said with enthusiasm. The main man put his finger up, "you didn't let me finish" he said. Roman frowned, "I'm sorry go ahead" he said. "We have thought a lot about this and we don't think it's a good idea" the middle man said. Roman got a confused look on his face, "what do you mean?" He asked. "We don't like you Roman Sionis, you are snobby and you act like you own Gotham when you don't, I think we all know who really owns Gotham" the man explained he looked over and made eye contact with Harley,  Jerome looked over at Harley and she was smiling. "We can't do business with someone like you" the one man said and the all left the diner.

Harley came out and stood behind counter and looked at Roman while he was fuming. Harley couldn't contain her laugh, she whistles over to Roman. He looked up and saw her, he had pure anger in his eyes. She smiled and blew him a kiss, Jerome came out and put his arm around Harley's waist and pulled her into him. Roman sat up and looked at the insanely in love couple, "I'll kill you both" he said. Harley cackled, "you couldn't even if you tried" she said in a sinister tone. Roman got upset and left the diner and the door slammed behind him.