NOT A FAILURE

~Pretend her hair is brown

Alfred had brought Jeremiah to the GCPD, while Selina was brought to emergency care

Alfred had brought Jeremiah to the GCPD, while Selina was brought to emergency care. "You know, I don't know why I brought him here. I should've killed him when I had the chance" Alfred said to Jim while looking at Jeremiah in the holding cell. "Because he knows where Brooklyn is. You did the right thing, Alfred" Jim said, he was concerned about Brooklyn. "You say that. You didn't see what he did to Selina" Alfred said as Jeremiah waved at them both. "All right. I better get to the hospital" Alfred said. "I'll stop by when I can" Jim said to Alfred as he left. "Couldn't have put a cap in that psycho, done the world a favor?" Harvey said standing next to Jim. "Do you all not understand that he is the only who knows where Brooklyn is? Where are we?" Jim asked. "Bomb squad's at the last site on the map. After they disarm the bomb, they're gonna put it in a warehouse with all the others. Also, the mayor called. He wants to lift the evacuation order" Harvey listed off. Jim shook his head "Tell him we're not doing anything until we have all the bombs locked away" he said. "Pardon me, Jim" Jeremiah said in his holding cell. Jim walked up to him "Don't you all have work to do?" Jim said to his fellow cops as they all walked back to their desks. "What is it?" Jim asked Jeremiah. "I'd like to press charges against Bruce Wayne's butler. I mean, just look at my face" Jeremiah said causing Jim to smirk. "I think you look great" Jim said. "And I'd like to speak to Bruce again. We couldn't really talk before, what with his girlfriend bleeding out all over him" Jeremiah explained. Jim walked closer to the cell with and= annoyed face plastered on his. "You tried to prove you're better than your brother. But I'm still here. The city's still here. You're a failure, Jeremiah. Enjoy Arkham. Your brother did" Jim said then turned around and looked at Harvey. "Put him in the box. Get him ready for transport" Jim said pointing behind him. "Bring me Bruce Wayne, and I'll tell you where the other bombs are" Jeremiah spoke up. Jim turned around, "We have all your bombs" he said. "The maze bombs, yes. I mean the other ones. Jim... as an engineer, you expect systems to fail, so... you build in redundancies" Jeremiah explained. Then he stood up, "And I am a very good engineer" Jeremiah said. "You're bluffing" Jim said looking at Jeremiah who was walking closer to him. "Am I? How many lives are you willing to bet? You're right, you know. I did fail. I didn't yet understand the vision I was servicing, but I do now. My eyes are open, as will yours be" Jeremiah said with a smile as he grabbed hold of the bars in front of him. He turned back around "When you realize I'm not bluffing, bring me Bruce Wayne. And I'd like a coffee. Black. Two sugars" he said.

While Jeremiah was sitting in the questioning room, he was think about Brooklyn and how he told her he loved her, and she may not think he didn't hear what she said, but he did. Jeremiah heard the explosion, Then Jim came into the room angrily and he grabbed Jeremiah and slammed him against the wall behind him. "How many bombs are there? Where are they?" Jim asked holding Jeremiah's jacket. "I want to talk to Bruce Wayne" Jeremiah said looking at Jim. Jim then punched Jeremiah, "Tell me where they are, you son of a bitch. Who's helping you?" Jim asked angrily. "Bruce Wayne" Jeremiah said. Jim then punched Jeremiah again. "You are never gonna talk to Bruce Wayne, you hear me?!" Jim said still holding onto Jeremiah. "Then more people will die. But you never were good at holding on to what you care about, were you, James?" Jeremiah said looking at Jim with blood in his teeth. Harvey came into the room, "Jim! We need you out here now!" he shouted, Jim let go of Jeremiah, and Jeremiah slid down the wall and sat on the ground.

Bruce walked into the questioning room where Jeremiah was strapped down. "Hello, Bruce. It's great to see you" Jeremiah said looking at Bruce. "Where are the bombs, Jeremiah?" Bruce asked, Jeremiah found it funny that Bruce wasn't trying to find his sister, Bruce was mainly focused about Selina and the bombs, but what of his sister. The only one who seems to have any interest in finding Brooklyn is Jim. "Closer, please. Closer" Jeremiah said as Bruce walking closer to him into the light. "Tell me. How is the young lady doing? You know why we're destined to be best friends? Because we're very much alike. You are as I used to be... at war with your true nature. You must truly embrace it if you ever want to be free. I'm just trying to help you" Jeremiah explained. "Trying to help me. By torturing Alfred? Trying to destroy Gotham? By shooting Selina. You think we're alike because there's a darkness inside both of us. But the difference is, I know how to control mine" Bruce said walking closer to Jeremiah. "I think you could be so strong. I see it. He sees it, too" Jeremiah said. Bruce was confused, "What do you mean, "he?" Bruce asked causing Jeremiah to wink. "Ask him about the bombs" Major said into the earpiece Bruce was wearing. "Where are the other bombs?" Bruce asked after hearing him. "What bombs?" Jeremiah asked looking up at the camera. "The bombs you've planted around the city. You blew up the mayor" Bruce said getting fed up. "Ah. That bomb. Yes, that was the only one. But it did what it had to. It got you here" Jeremiah said looking at him. Everyone had a feeling that this is exactly what Jeremiah wanted. "Well, that's enough. I want my boy out, mate" Alfred said pointing at the TV. " You said "he." Who do you mean?" Bruce said walking closer to Jeremiah. "The one who opened up my eyes, who showed me that everything I was doing was not to create a Gotham of my own, but yours. The Gotham you need. Your dark island. And it will come to be, Bruce. Tonight. Something tranformative will happen tonight, that will kill you on the inside, a loss of someone you hold dear to you" Jeremiah said, Bruce was confused at who he meant he had already hurt Selina, but he pushed that sentence to the back of his mind. "Tell me his name" Bruce said walking up to Jeremiah inches away from his face. "What did the doctor say? Will the little bitch ever walk again? What vertebrae did I sever? I was hoping for the lumbar" Jeremiah asked trying to push Bruce's buttons. "Tell me his name!" Bruce yelled grabbing Jeremiah by his jacket. "But you already know his name. You're his heir" Jeremiah said, causing Bruce to let go of him. "Ra's al Ghul. No, it can't be" Bruce said. "Shh" Jeremiah said as the lights flickered then went completely off, when Aflred and all of them came in the room. Bruce and Jeremiah were gone.