1 YEAR

The guards where coming to check up on Harley

The guards where coming to check up on Harley. While Harley was swinging on a acrobatics rope she made with extra shirts, while "You Don't Own Me" playing in the back. "Bravo 14 open perimeter fence" Griggs commanded one of the guards. The gate opened. "Stay back. If she moves, fire her up, all right? You gonna come down from there or what?" Griggs asked Harley. Harley leaned forward biting her bottom lip while she smiled, she rolled off of the rope and down onto the ground standing. "Yeah. Look at you" Griggs said. Harley walked up to the bars and grabbed them while smiling. "You know the rules, hotness. You gotta keep off these bars" Griggs whispered to Harley. "What, these bars?" Harley asked with her accent. "Yeah. Those bars" Griggs said, Harley sexually licked the bar. "Oh, my god" Griggs said. Harley laughed. "You are really in bad shape upstairs, lady!" Griggs said laughing. "Gonna come in here and tell me that? Or are you too scared? Come on, I'm bored. I'm bored. Play with me" Harley said pouting. "You put five of my guards in the hospital, honey. No one's gonna play with you. You sleep on the ground" Griggs said nodding his head, Harley got agitated. "I sleep where I want, when I want, with who I want" Harley said getting closer to him looking him up and down. Griggs laughed "Oh, man. I love you" he said looking down. "Alpha one. Hit her" Griggs said. A surge of high voltage electricity, went through Harley's body, causing her to fall to the floor.
Flashback
Harley was on the cold ground, with wet hair and nothing but her blue and red shorts on. She had her knees against her chest as she was giggling. "Come on, man. You're six foot four. She's a tiny little girl" Griggs said standing away from her.
Then it flashed to another memory, from spring break. Harley was strapped down to a chair, hands and head were strapped so she couldn't move at all. And her mouth was gagged. Harley had a tube up her nose to her throat. Griggs was on one knee next to her. "You got a choice tonight. What we got here? We got chocolates, strawberry or vanilla" Griggs said, Harley was in pain. He chose strawberry for her, all Harley wanted was her puddin, Bud, and Cassie. They started to pump the liquid into her nose. "My job is to keep you alive or you die. Do you understand that?" Griggs asked. He held up his phone to Harley's face as he was taking a video. "Spring break!" Griggs exclaimed in a laugh. Harley snapped out of the memory. She got up and ran towards Griggs screaming in anger. She hit the bar and it knocked her out sending her to the ground again. "Whoo, That is just a whole lot of pretty in a whole lot of crazy" Griggs said pointing at Harley. Harley missed her Puddin, her J, her Jeremiah.
Flashback
"Would you go to Tetch and make sure everything is prepared nicely?" Jeremiah asked Harley. She bent down to him "would you like Bud to stay here with you?" She asked him. "No, take her with you" Jeremiah said. Harley started to walk away but was pulled back by Jeremiah, she landed in his lap and he kissed her roughly. She smiled into the kiss and they both pulled away. "I love you puddin" she said smiling, "I adore you, darling" He said smiling, she kissed his lips one more time. She got off of his lap and skipped to the fireplace and Bud followed her as she walked down the stairs down into the tunnels.
Flashback
Jeremiah ran to Harley and grabbed her hand. They ran far enough away from them with Bud following them, Jeremiah stopped with Harley, he put his hands on her waist and looked down at her. "I need you to run away" he said to her. Harley shook her head, "I don't want to leave you puddin" she said with tears running down her face. "I love you Harley, I always will" Jeremiah said then he kissed her and then ran away leaving Harley crying. "I love you too puddin, forever!!" Harley yelled back to him in tears.

Harley snapped out of the memory, those were the last real encounters with her puddin, she missed him so much. Harley crawled to the corner of the cell. She had her knees in her arms as she sobbed, she only wanted Jeremiah. Those words replayed in her ears. "I adore you darling." She adored him too. She pulled something out of her bra. It was his note he gave her. They thought they confiscated everything but she couldn't let go of his note. She read his beautiful hand writing.
"Happy birthday, baby. I have loved you since I laid my eyes on you, the most gorgeous and crazy woman in Gotham. I want you to remember that there will never be one like you. I will never forget you, because I'm in love with you"
-your puddin, J

She frowned and cried again, she had a feeling she would never see him again. And that he was hurting as much as she was. She didn't want him to hurt. She would die for him. She wanted him to be happy, but here she is stuck in isolation from everyone. Because she's the worst of the worst and they knew it. Griggs told her that her boyfriend had checked into Arkham, but brain dead and apparently he isn't much of a looker anymore. But she didn't believe him. She knew that she would love her puddin no matter what he looked like. Because she loves him.

She missed Cassie, she missed Ivy. The last conversation she had with Ivy was Harley threatening her. Cassie was a different story, it was her last birthday when she saw her. She wondered how Cassie looked, since it's been 1 year. That means she's 17 now. Harley remembered that Cassie was brilliant, she had the best memory. Harley thought about the hugs that Ivy and her shared, and how jealous Jeremiah got when she told him she was going to go visit her.

Harley remembered Jerome, god how could she forget Jerome. She couldn't accept it at the time but he was her first love. Now that her eyes are open as wide as they could possibly be, she knew that she loved him. What made her sad and angry, was that she never got a chance to tell him before he died. Harley thought if she would have gotten sprayed by the insanity gas sooner that her loyalty would have lied with Jerome. She missed him, but Harley loved Jeremiah, more then anything. She didn't want to remember the love Brooklyn had for Jerome, because Harley isn't Brooklyn, and Jerome isn't Jeremiah.

Harley then remembered Bruce. After 2 months of Harley being in Arkham, they started treating her with electroshock therapy. The first hit of electricity, Harley started to see these images of her with brown hair and brown eyes, and olive skin. She was with Bruce and they were laughing. She got another image of Bruce and her in the alley looking at her dead parents. When the man pointed the gun at them, she felt how scared she was and the look on Bruce's face, was pure horror. But she remembered that she pushed Bruce behind her, and put her head to the tip of the gun, challenging the masked man. Harley thought about how much courage that little girl must have had to put her head against the tip of that gun. That's where the bravery came from, the courageousness, the anger. She felt the love she had for Bruce, she finally understood, she finally remembered.