RUN, PIGGY, RUN!

Harley walked into the GCPD, wearing a long coat, sunglasses, gloves, and a big hat

Harley walked into the GCPD, wearing a long coat, sunglasses, gloves, and a big hat. She walked up to the desk and rang the bell. The guy looked up at her not recognizing her. "Can I help you?" He asked. Harley smiled, "why, yes. Yes, you can. I'm here to report a terrible crime" Harley said in a British accent, while pulling down her glasses a little bit. "And what terrible crime is that?" The man asked. Harley pulled back the side of her coat and picked up her shot gun, "this one" she said in her normal voice. The man pulled out his gun, Harley lifted up her eyes brows and pulled the trigger sending a hacky sack to the center of his face, breaking his glasses and sending him shooting back. Harley smiled in success, she took the coat, hat, and glasses off and walked to the center of the place. She reloaded her gun and pointed it at two cops in front of her, "Hi boys" she said then pulled the trigger. Hitting one of them in the face with another hacky sack. The kicked the other one across the face, knocking him out. She reloaded it again and pulled the trigger sending a blue smoke bomb over to the side of the room. She reloaded it again and hit the guy that was coming after her with glitter, Harley cackled. She reloaded it again, and kicked the cop then shot him with a red smoke bomb. Another cop came after her, she dodged him, grabbed him arm and threw him over her shoulder then she walked off through the smoke. She reloaded the gun and shot it at another cop then another. One came at her with a baton, she ducked, reloaded the gun, put it over her shoulder and shot the guy behind her with glitter. She started to fight two cops and ended up beating them. She kneed one in the balls then turned around and swung the gun at the cop and knocked him out. She turned back to the guy and hit him in the balls again with her gun, she cart wheeled over to him and kicked him in the head then stood up.

She reloaded her gun, a cop came out of no where and shot at Harley but she dodged it and punched him she used him to guard her as she turned around and shot the guy at the end of the hall

She reloaded her gun, a cop came out of no where and shot at Harley but she dodged it and punched him she used him to guard her as she turned around and shot the guy at the end of the hall. She cart wheeled away from the guy she was using and knocked him out with her gun. Harley looked down the hallway and smiled as she loaded her gun again, "Run, piggy, run!" Harley shouted then she shot the guy with glitter. She looked around the GCPD and everyone was knocked out. She wondered where Harvey and Jim Gordon were.

Harley walked to the back, where they kept the stuff that people had on them when they go arrested. Harley looked around to find "Helena Bertinelli." She walked around and found two boxes with her name on it. Harley grabbed the boxes and walked out the back door of the GCPD and headed home.

Harley walked back into the mansion with the two boxes. She walked up to her room and set down the gun and amo she had. She closed her door and walked to Helena's room. She knocked on the door, "come in" she heard Helena say. Harley opened the door with a smile, "got a present for you" she said holding up the boxes. Helena looked at Harley, "holy shit you got them" she said. Harley walked over to Helena's bed and set the boxes down. Harley day on the bed and grabbed the tv remote and put on Looney Tunes, Harley started to giggle. She looked over at Helena, "so what is that stuff anyway?" She asked. Helena opened the box and pulled out her cross bow and arrows. "Protection" she said. She pulled out leather pants, a leather jacket, and leather fingerless gloves. "So you like leather?" Harley asked. "I like a lot of things" Helena said digging through the second box.

She then pulled out a locket, very feminine for someone like Helena. "What's that?" Harley asked looking over Helena's shoulder. "It was my wife's locket. It's the thing I cherish most. Now that I don't have her, I feel alone" Helena said tearing up. Harley crawled over to her and hugged her from behind, "it's okay, you're not alone. Especially when you have me in a house. You'll be sick of me by next week" Harley said giggling. "I highly doubt that, I dealt with you for six years" Helena said chuckling. "Good point" Harley said, she let go of Helena. "So what happens to the others?" Harley asked watching the TV. "KC went back to the sewers, Scarecrow went to some house he grew up in, and Tetch went somewhere. I don't remember where he said. Ivy and Cassie are at the club" Helena explained. "Oh so it's just you and me. What do you want to do?" Harley asked. "Target practice" Helena said. Harley smiled and grabbed her hand when Helena grabbed her cross bow.

They went out to the yard. Where there were three targets. Helena loads her bow, "so you going to stay with us?" Harley asked. Helena fires the arrow and it hit the bullseye. Then she turned to look at Harley, "if you'll let me. I really don't have anywhere else to go" she said. "Of course you can stay with us, it's my money that bought the mansion and my money that's going into the club" Harley said. Helena loaded her bow again and fired at a different target and got the bullseye again. "You ever wish you weren't turned Harley Quinn?" Helena asked Harley while she loaded her bow again. "Oh god no. I would be stuck in a miserable shell of a body, with my inner self screaming at me to be set free" Harley said looking off into the distance. Helena fires the arrow at the last target and hit the bullseye again.

Harley pranced to the middle of the field and looked at Helena. "Shoot at me!" Harley shouted. Helena's eyes went wide. "Are you insane?" Helena asked. "Yes!" Harley shouted and then cackled. Helena shook her head and loaded her bow. She shot at Harley but Harley cart wheeled around it. "Again!" Harley shouted. Helena did as she was told, and fired at Harley again, Harley jumped over it and stuck the landing. "One more!" Harley shouted. Helena loaded it again and fired. Harley didn't move and instead caught the arrow with her right hand before it went into her head. Helena released the breath she didn't know she was holding. "That was awesome" Helena said smiling. Harley did a back flip, "I know right" she said smiling.